Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, good one.

Here in Spain we had an albino gorilla who became famous worldwide because of his rareness (one case in a million they say). His name (translated) was Snowflake.

I'm so happy that Sideshow has released a Snowflake's statue... (irony)

albino.jpg

copito-de-nieve-portada.jpg

copito+de+nieve.jpg

gorilla-albino-499x387.jpg

damn white looks nice......... so confused

i think sideshow should give Ex & Reg to one of the collectors & then we can decide not in this case but with every release :wink1:....
so we can see what exact we r getting coz we pay for statue without seeing (just pics of prototype) n we didnt know abt paint apps n how it will look. generally we buy things after seeing it in this hobby its opposite ...................

White is more true to the original Howard stories, so white wins for me (gray still would have been better... :p). But that's because I'm an old school Howard fan.

If you're more a comics or art fan the issue is a bit cloudier, as Conan has been depicted battling similar beasts of both colours over the decades.

There's no real right answer, other than to buy the one you like best.

Was this beast ever on a Conan cover in issues #1 through #275?

I still black would display better overall,in a room , white could end up looking like a unpainted statue , lol

Good point.

"The Prize" is my favorite Sideshow piece ever, and I've been waiting on this one since early preview pics were shown eons ago.

Now I'm totally baffled on the color to get. Howard's giant apes were normally described as grey, so neither the black nor white is exact to the literary source... this will take some thought...:panic:

White ape is more beautiful than the exclusive version...period......both would be nice to own but would be pricey

Back