Statue SS Conan the Barbarian Fury of the Beast Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be great to make a John Carter dio....doesnt have to be film version....change Conan and put 2 extra arms on the white ape and bamn!

I've decided to get this despite my long PO list I would probably sell my Red Hulk Comi to make space for this beast on top of my besta.

This is to epic to pass, now to decide which color to get I am leaning toward the black one for now. But both colors look damn good, this is not easy to decide :gah:

I think the black one would look better with my beech effect color cabinet and it looks better when display together with other statues. And I have a feeling the ES on the black one is pretty small, which always a plus for me.

i think a lot of people will regret passing the ex,on this,

I won't. I by far prefer the white. I am not so ocd as to feel left out because my box won't say exclusive on it. I am also going to be acquiring a commission of a hot generic girl to add onto this one.

Both look great...there is no fail unless you don't order.

In this case, the only fail is choosing something just because of a sticker on the box that says "Sideshow Exclusive".

Buy the one that you genuinely like the best and you can't help but win.

I won't. I by far prefer the white. I am not so ocd as to feel left out because my box won't say exclusive on it. I am also going to be acquiring a commission of a hot generic girl to add onto this one.

White is better...good idea with the girl

I think the black one would look better with my beech effect color cabinet and it looks better when display together with other statues. And I have a feeling the ES on the black one is pretty small, which always a plus for me.

I'm thinking along pretty much the same lines at the moment. I'll be displaying alongside "The Prize" which is pretty light in tone (light sandy base, pale girl, etc) and my room walls are light. I'm thinking the dark one would be a better contrast in my case.

I am also going to be acquiring a commission of a hot generic girl to add onto this one.

This occurred to me as well, a hot Frazetta-ish woman looking on with a suitably terrified expression would kick this display up one more notch. Another reason I'm thinking the darker edition would be better, as I think the best positioning would be to the front of the beast, and I have a preference for fair skinned babes, so again contrast comes into play.

Last edited:
I think people are ordering the ex cause they are expecting a low edition and not cause they like the black version better!

I ordered the white version aesthetically looks better for my taste.

I enjoy the movies but not the biggest conan fan but this piece really looks good love the size sculpt and paint on it. Damn keep telling my self must resist to many lines as is with marvel DC SF MK Star wars I must resist :banghead:banghead

Conan Comparison

2000491_press07-001.jpg

Back