Action Figure Threezero 1:6 Bioshock: Big Daddy and Little Sister collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine from Timewalker today.

Pretty happy with it. It does smell. It's not overwhelming though. Not really sticky or tacky.

Kinda silly to have a giant drill plugged onto a ball joint, it's rather floppy.

What kind of batteries does this thing need? I didn't see any instructions anywhere.

Got mine from Timewalker today.

Pretty happy with it. It does smell. It's not overwhelming though. Not really sticky or tacky.

Kinda silly to have a giant drill plugged onto a ball joint, it's rather floppy.

What kind of batteries does this thing need? I didn't see any instructions anywhere.

I had battery size LR44 laying around and those seem to be the correct size.

Entertainment Earth had this set on sale for $190 today...anyone get in on that sale before it sold out?

Finally went in on this tonight with a gift card and promo code, and will likely pre-order subject delta next.

Really hoping Threezero continues the Bioshock line, as well as delves back into Dead Space eventually. The designs from the first 2 Dead Space games are just too cool not to become 1/6 figures.

The figure is full of fumes just as many here had reported... My figure has sticky paint all over it, which would account for the fume smells. It also rubs off just to the touch in many places. Some paint came off on the protective wrapping as pictured here. I am going to let it sit out for a couple of days, but I may actually consider returning this.

View attachment 433645
View attachment 433646

Ya, you got to air it out of the box and let the fumes dissipate. They didn’t let volatile paint sealant dry before packing. Just don’t light a cigarette while opening....LOL

Mine has been open for a month or two now. I never experienced these "fumes" ... sure it smelled kinda funky at first, but now my figure has no aroma.

Of course, I'm one of those people that has never experienced rubber bodies splitting or leather jackets cracking. My Batman never had oily abs.

Decided to give this figure another go, this is now my third one. Previous two had issues ranging from broken parts, and terrible glue application, some even on the cloth portion. The one I have currently is "close" to acceptable but still not 100%, and is again due to glue application. I included two pics where the "face" of the figure meets the body on one side it is correct and flush, the other side though was not assembled properly but they glued it anyways and now the face sits crooked on the body. Head on you can't really tell anything but for nearly $300 it is really frustrating to even have to worry about these types of issues.
20190410_120551.jpg

Attachments

• 20190410_120543.jpg
    20190410_120543.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 138
Anyone else got subject delta already ?

I've got mine last week and I do like it better than the big dady. The paint and overall materials look better imo.

Here are some pictures and my review fot the ones interested.
ff26dbc4e978fda83955c2c0cc506cd0.jpg

ae0e5e9ae21d7aa024d3b394116e09c9.jpg

162011ad6155c869425e1975e327d7c9.jpg

Looks good, still upset about the qc on the original Big Daddy. I ended up boxing mine up due to the split in the pictures on the previous page. Not sure what to do with it, of course I now I have Delta coming so we shall see.

Looks good, still upset about the qc on the original Big Daddy. I ended up boxing mine up due to the split in the pictures on the previous page. Not sure what to do with it, of course I now I have Delta coming so we shall see.

Looks like you got very unlucky with the first one. I'd still put it on display regardless

Looks like you got very unlucky with the first one. I'd still put it on display regardless

The one I have currently when on display nobody would ever know there was the issue I pointed out in the pictures I posted. The other 2 I owned were beyond noticeable, I showed my wife my current one and she says if you can't see it visibly when displayed then I should just not worry about it. Guess its true that pretty much every collectible will have some type of issue, just gotta learn what you can live with and what you cant.

Anyone else got subject delta already ?

I've got mine last week and I do like it better than the big dady. The paint and overall materials look better imo.

Here are some pictures and my review fot the ones interested.
ff26dbc4e978fda83955c2c0cc506cd0.jpg

ae0e5e9ae21d7aa024d3b394116e09c9.jpg

162011ad6155c869425e1975e327d7c9.jpg

Very nice review video! Mine is coming in very soon!

does anyone else have issues with subject delta holding his drill up at all? when i move it up gravity just pulls it back down, and it keeps popping out of the socket im thinking about returning it because of this, and how he can't stand on his own without leaning on something

does anyone else have issues with subject delta holding his drill up at all? when i move it up gravity just pulls it back down, and it keeps popping out of the socket im thinking about returning it because of this, and how he can't stand on his own without leaning on something

Mine will stand up ok if posed a certain way, but I put him on one of the all black medium sized sideshow stands and that helps posing a lot. But yeah forget about anything too crazy with that drill. Its too heavy for the loose joints of the body.

Visually it looks terrific with all the weathering and light up but it leaves a lot to be desired articulation wise.

When I got him out of the box, he seemed fine standing on this own with the drill, but I did not do any dynamic poses or raise his arm too high. Without the drill he can stand up just fine. I've had to use a stand for the three zero fallout 4 X-01 armor as it kept wanting to fall over. Subject delta however is fine. This figure has such awesome shelve presence :)

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0035.JPG

Finally picked up SUBJECT DELTA for a great price on evil bay. $189 Shipped brand new and still in the shipper box. Great deals out there sometimes. Xmas gift for myself lol. I wonder if they're still going to continue with this line? Hoping for a Big Daddy Rosie, a subject sigma or Lancer. Or they can go with the Infinite line with a Song Bird, Automaton George Washington or even The Boys of Silence.

Subject Delta is a fine figure but I wish he came with a eve hypo or other attachable weapons like the rivet gun or the harpoon gun.

20191221_224052.jpg

Back