Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
32770787896_ef7d132830_k.jpg32658232512_28c5b5c4f5_k.jpg32688348461_6b4c4e2c5d_k.jpg31968715454_c6d0367c66_k.jpg

Is there a stand or anything that can work with this guy? I want to stand him straight up on my detolf.

Bit of an odd question, but does anyone know or have any idea if this thing can be repainted without ruining it? I have a project in mind that would need a total repaint. Thanks for any info!

Bit of an odd question, but does anyone know or have any idea if this thing can be repainted without ruining it? I have a project in mind that would need a total repaint. Thanks for any info!

To do it right, you'd need someone with airbrush skills.

Not sure how the testers chemicals will react with the hulk body material. You are very brave to attempt it.

That's a good looking piece but too spendy when u can buy the whole figure around the same price. And ya, I woukd airbrush hom and use nicer paint than testors personally. Are u thinking red hulk or gladiator??

Great price although that sounds uncomfortable.

:clap :lol

Just received it and man, like people have said, perhaps more so than any figure... the difference between in hand and internet photos is staggering. It's such a massive and gorgeous figure.

I've never had a 1/4 scale figure or anything close to it so I was giddy as all hell this morning hahahah.

I just got this guy last night and yeah photos don't do him justice. They make him look more like a $30 Walmart kids toy. I was excited to find how articulated he was, as I wasn't expecting much given how thick the limbs are. Can't wait to have his big red-and-gold brother in a few months.

I was surprised to find the deluxe version still available at BBTS, at a small discount too...plus the $4 flat rate shipping. I decided to try out the forwarding company that I just signed up with on this order. Keeping my fingers crossed. I can't wait to team this up with the HB that I have on order.

Back