1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newest MOS drape cape

c697ade49ab50ab4b87c25eebc8cffca.jpg

13f35134c160fc3ed1a5dcb967324f40.jpg

e5214c1ad68061dfa2d7824ecc862c8c.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Me too. Just haven't gotten the guts to do so yet... :wink1:
I started it today
I got the hard stuff done, it wasn’t too bad
I just need to get some gel glue and I’ll be done

Finally got it done, wasn’t bad at all, I didn’t attach one side of the cape perfectly, but it’s not bad
Ignore the creases in the cape, had it in storage from the move I had

View attachment 445984

Last edited:
Hello, new guy here!! I apologize in advance...I know this thread is old but I wanted to ask if the head swap was simple? Did you use the existing MOS neck peg? Did you use Reeve's neck peg? Or a third party connector??

Thanks a bunch!!! I think the Cavill peg is a bit longer than Reeve's. I think that's what I was trying to ask. Thanks !!

I personally think this sculpt is the best Cavill sculpt, and I also think the body proportions overall are better than the BvS and JL (proto) versions. I also like this suit design better than the following two renditions. However, I do like the BvS/JL glyph design better.

Doing the collar mod on this takes it to an even higher level, but even stock, I still think it looks pretty striking on the shelf with a lot of presence.

Very nice. As I mentioned earlier on this page, I think this figure is the best representation for Cavill Superman. I like this suit rendition the best, the sculpt imo is a solid Cavill portrait, and I like the body proportions on it better than BvS and JL.

It looks great stock, but mods really do take it to another level. This figure really does have a lot of shelf presence.

Very nice. As I mentioned earlier on this page, I think this figure is the best representation for Cavill Superman. I like this suit rendition the best, the sculpt imo is a solid Cavill portrait, and I like the body proportions on it better than BvS and JL.

It looks great stock, but mods really do take it to another level. This figure really does have a lot of shelf presence.

Very much agreed! It was my first ever HT figure and I still think it's fantastic.

Mine's been displayed like that since day one. I just checked him recently when I received my JL Aquaman and he's still fine. So that's 5+ years with no issues whatsoever.

Thanks, Buffinator. I've been contemplating placing my figure in that floating/hover pose but was hesitant to do so, in case there was a risk.

Back