1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new unlicensed Ryan Gosling BR2 sculpt, like Jyn (and Han, and "Space Tracker" Han/Indy,) has black hair - seems to be a growing list of figs that should have brown hair that are showing up with black hair. Conspiracy?

But then Luke seems to be getting the copper/gold hair treatment over and over.:dunno

Got my deluxe set from AE yesterday. Really happy with her overall. Only issues were a magnet that was unglued from the sculpt and one of the arms seemed to pop out of place at the elbow. Seemed to pop back in ok but it freaked me out. Happened when I was putting the poncho on.

Glad I went with the deluxe. The extra accessories are really nice and worth it.

Should clarify that she's in the "Last Chance" section, but doesn't have an actual low-stock warning. Not sure if that's cause she's still in the pre-order phase. I remember the regular Boba and Chirrut sold out first as well.

The deluxe still seems to be the way to go even if you just want to display the regular Jyn. The fact that it comes with the sniper rifle and binoculars seem worth the slight extra cost, even without the jacket, hat, "mynock" mask.

So, all the people who've posted pictures of her are not in the U.S.?

I get mine a month after U.S. buyers...

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Hey! Hello! Any American posters received Deluxe Jyn already, or only Asia/Oceania? Help me, you're my only hope.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Back