Nendoroid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just put up Wind Waker Link :panic:

FIGURE-005546.jpg

Awww he looks so cute. His design is well suited for the Nendo style. He came out a lot better than Luigi did.

^They ought to. Else no one will buy 'em. :wink1:

I want them to make DBZ nendoroids. Will buy them in a cinch.

MyFigureCollection still sells them for a decent amount. I need to buy them as well sometime
Zank you.

Buyers beware: There are many bootleg Sonics on the market, so if you see one that's selling for as low as $25-$30, then it's more than likely a bootleg. I suggest youtubing "sonic nendoroid bootleg" if you wanna know the difference between them.

But if you don't mind the subtle differences in quality, then by all means :) The official ones should sell between $50-$60. Just an FYI for those that are interested.
Thanks for the heads-up bud.

Preordered Toon Link on Amiami, oh man. This summer has a ton of awesome releases. Anyone getting nendoriod Iron Patriot this month?

I'm holding out for a Nendoroid Mario. He should come out better than Luigi since Mario is short and proportioned like a Nendoroid to begin with.

Yeah I'd definitely buy a figma, I read that it's an exclusive though.

A Figma would be better in scale for the D-Arts but this should be fine. I couldn't see this coming with much accessories outside of the mentioned Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charmander. Being an exclusive means getting one is going to be a pain though, odd that he is an exclusive..

A figma would also be great but i like this nendoroid cause its closely proportionate to the game sprite.. well kinda :lol

Yep, exclusive to the Japan Pokemon Center Store, starting May 24th. You'll probably need to use a proxy for this one.

To be honest, that's really doubtful. The best to hope for is BigInJapan or Nippon Yasan to pick it up.

This will skyrocket since it's a perfect nendo.

Not the biggest fan but tempted to buy because of the awesome accessories.

Too bad it's exclusive to some store.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Honestly, why is it exclusive? I don't understand that. I get that Good Smile can make things exclusive to their own store, but why does some other store get it exclusive?

Back