1/6 Threezero: The Walking Dead 1/6 Glenn Rhee Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ That's good to hear then, looks like this one may stay on track.

I'll be getting Carl and then the only other ones I'd like are Maggie and possibly Carol - then (I think) I'll be done with this line :)

Years ago 3Z squandered the potential of this line. There are lots of characters that would have sold back then but now that the popularity of this show has dropped it probably doesn't make sense for them to make Shane, Governor, Hershel, etc.

Still would like to have seen more Walkers. I remember the prototypes of the bicycle girl and teddy bear girl walkers. Both looked great, and really the only 2 I'd want. Still curious if we'll ever see either? It's not looking good. I'd pick up those two immediately. Since one is small, and the other a half figure, a 2-pack would be perfect. Or include them both with a Deluxe Sheriff Rick...

Years ago 3Z squandered the potential of this line. There are lots of characters that would have sold back then but now that the popularity of this show has dropped it probably doesn't make sense for them to make Shane, Governor, Hershel, etc.

Exactly. At this point there are very few characters that are gonna sell well like almost any main character would have years ago. They can maybe get some decent sales on Jesus, Ezekiel, a new Rick, and maybe Maggie but I can’t think of many more that would do well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the point of making Glenn without Maggie? And at this rate, how many years will it be till we see a Maggie by Threezero AFTER the peak of the show, to say nothing of that couple...

DSC_0283.JPG

Thats really a great piece.

I have not yet gotten any of these because finding a Rick that looks good is impossible.

They have really been knocking these out of the park lately. If they do a Rick 2.0 and it comes out decent...I might be on the line for the entire original cast...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Looks really good, but really basic and sort of boring. They REALLY needed to include the riot gear. Also those wrist pegs are way too prominent.

Love the figure!

My only gripe is his exposed forearms are such a completely different colour vs his hands.

The contrast is pretty obvious!

I like him. Not a super complex or accessory-heavy figure but definitely one of 3Z's better sculpts. Unfortunately he'll be my last Walking Dead figure since I've kind of fallen out of love with the show in the last couple of seasons. But he's a solid figure.

^ Yeah I like him too, he is a decent figure. Just waiting/hoping for a Maggie figure now (have Carl on pre-order) then I think that will be it for me from this line. :)

I'm getting this, but it'll be pointless displaying him without Maggie...

Back