What is your most desired HOT TOYS Figure from any DC Film?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are your most desired HOT TOYS Figures from any of the DC Films?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SNIKT1950

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now that the DC Cinematic Universe is unfolding, its fun to look back at how many characters from previous DC Franchises got their day in the sun via Hot Toys. Sadly, many didn't. Even MAN OF STEEL's Faora never saw the light of day.

Vote for your most desired Hot Toys Figure from the many DC Films we've had over the last 40 years.

34pgi7q.jpg

I recently watched Batman Forever, I liked the suit Batman wears at the end Battle, maybe one day that will get done.

I wouldn't go so far as to say "Most desired"...because my most desired isn't film but of TV. I want flash, arrow, legends of tomorrow...

But I would very much like figures of Batman Forever, Batman & Robin (including Batgirl)...just so I can have a cinematic legacy display. Imagine, all of the Batman on film, lined up next to one another. All that's left to fully complete it is a sixth scale version of that old, black and white racist batman.

And faora...we need a faora. My god do we need a faora.

#1 Catwoman
#2 The Penguin
#3 Ra's Al Ghul
#4 Zod (Superman II)
#5 The Joker 2.0 + Jack Napier (I'd prefer mob + museum though)
#6 Kilmer Batman
#7 Forever Robin
#8 Clooney Batman
#9 Faora
#10 Lucius Fox

I wouldn't go so far as to say "Most desired"...because my most desired isn't film but of TV. I want flash, arrow, legends of tomorrow...

But I would very much like figures of Batman Forever, Batman & Robin (including Batgirl)...just so I can have a cinematic legacy display. Imagine, all of the Batman on film, lined up next to one another. All that's left to fully complete it is a sixth scale version of that old, black and white racist batman.

And faora...we need a faora. My god do we need a faora.

I agree with everything you said. Literally everything. I've been working on a Cinematic Legacy type display with Batman for years. I know the Schumacher movies aren't exactly remembered fondly, but they're still part of the character's cinematic history. With Mondo making the Batman TAS figure into 1/6 some time within the next couple years, it really only leaves me lacking Kilmer, O'Donnell, and Clooney in my display.

I would honestly purchase every figure in the poll though.

I still can't believe they **** the bed and made Silk Spectre instead of Rorschach. What a dumb choice.

At least Silk Spectre didn't leak oil all over the place like their Comedian.

Should've been: 1) Rorschach; 2) Nite Owl; 3) pending sales of 1 an 2, Silk Spectre

At least Silk Spectre didn't leak oil all over the place like their Comedian.

Should've been: 1) Rorschach; 2) Nite Owl; 3) pending sales of 1 an 2, Silk Spectre

Yeah, I agree. That Comedian was a mess, what a shame. Still though, if that Comedian had a plastic and vinyl vest and pants as opposed to the rubber and didn't leak, I'd make it a #2 or #3 release after Rorschach.

Rorschach should have been first, no idea why they did that. Especially when Rorschach was in the works and there was the prototype with the multiple masks and Kovacs head floating around. Nite Owl would have been a no brainer too.

Catwoman number one

Really stinks that Hot Toys seemingly dropped the Returns line. It had so much potential. Look at these other companies taking advantage of the interest and iconography of the Pfeiffer Catwoman. Sideshow has their Premium Format coming out. Tweeterhead just released their awesome 1/6 statue. NECA will be unveiling theirs in the coming months. Hot Toys has had this license for 4 years and they haven't done **** with it other than a basic Batman that is basically just an improved production DX 09 with minimal effort.

I can see how Penguin would be risky (even though it's a rogue gallery villain companies haven't done yet AND they claimed to have it ready by December 2012), but Catwoman would have been easy money. Pending how well they made it, she would probably outsell every character in this poll. They didn't even give the license a chance. If sales was an issue, well it appears the single Returns Batman is selling out and wait listing, atleast here in the states. Bet they'd move all those Bruce Wayne with torn cowl 2 packs if they made a Catwoman to go with it, especially if it was a deluxe battle damage.

But nah, make the millionth version of Black Widow despite still having 2 or 3 versions still in stock and in constant rotation at a time.

Last edited:
Back