Joker 1/6 Black Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I have a hard time believing that the intricate paint job and rooted hair we see in these promo pics will be duplicated nearly as well on the final figure.

OverToys commented on a random Black Toys Joker post warning everyone it’s a recast of their Joker and the quality cannot be trusted, advising everyone to avoid at all cost lol

:lol:lol:lol

So they’re upset that someone copied their copy of a Creg Customs sculpt? And of course they want to fend buyers off, this is $200 cheaper than theirs :rotfl

Personally I feel the Overtoys joker’s paint job especially the eyes, make up and bulky shoulders were the only let down.

The rooted hair is really good and came with a great base. Still too pricey tho
01a2fe4406919b4f1cbc94b4dd8a2877.jpg

Keep going back and forth on this i wonder if the value will go up it not

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

That looks pretty good I still don’t know for sure were to get the purple coat version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to P.O. the Joker with coat, hope the paint and the headsculpt would be as good as the Bank robber version

I don't need another Heath Joker, but that's a killer looking Joker. Don't dig the hairline, but for mass produced that's a good job. The hair with a little shading in spot could look great.

Yeah, I’m always a little suspicious of how third party stuff will turn out. Some third party figures turn out great, but it’s not always very consistent when it comes to that stuff. But that Bank Robber Joker looks killer. If the regular Joker turns out that good, it ought to be fantastic!

I have to agree on this. While I have two DX11’s I wouldn’t pay $300 for a bootleg. It looks good but that’s because it’s a stolen and recasted sculpt. If HT releases another Joker, they know how much people are willing to pay now lol.
This is a great price for a "stolen" sculpt. It would cost even more if you bought the sculpt from the person who did it and then paid someone to paint it amd haired it. Better than Hot Toys.

I find it laughable that people complain about "stolen" sculpts since I doubt the person who sculpted it has permission or holds the license for using someone's likeness and make money off it to begin with.

I preordered this at Toyorigin if anyone is interested. The way the Robber Joker turned made it easy to pull the trigger.

Thought this was a new Hot Toys version. I was like EHHHHH WTF, this is horrendous.

For a third party it's okay I guess.

Just looks very soulless.

Back