1/6 Batman: TAS figures coming from Mondo...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The root of the scale problem is this is 12" figure - not 1/6 scale. Medicom Toys does this all the time.
This Batman is 12" to the tip of Bat ear...
It is proportionally small overall, but I might find a way to make him a little taller and make him 12" to the top of his head at least.
I'll try it after my current projects are all finished.

BatmanSixth_TA.jpg

am I basically SOL in finding an exclusive version at this point? would these be carried by anyone other by the mondo site, including local comic book shops?

or should I just buy regular from SideShow seeing as how they're in stock, limited though.

how long would shipping take from sideshow?

With the release of the figure, this might be jumping too far ahead, but I'd definitely want a JLU Wonder Woman.

Wp3nccX.jpg

Just ordered this from Sideshow. used a few reward points too. It's listed as being limited stock, and I know that if I miss this aftermarket prices are going to be crazy.

Like many, my deluxe arrived the day I got the ship notification. Has the standard version shipped? I got the deluxe to keep boxed and will open/display the standard release. Very excited for Mr. Freeze, there are a few characters from this show, Batman Beyond, etc that I hope they do. I need Catwoman or Poison Ivy from BTAS from Mondo. A deluxe Ra's Al Ghul would be incredible.

Just got mine in today. No email confirmation or tracking number

I only have one major issue and its the paint they used for the shading. I don't know if its going to last over time. The blue shading around the neck where the head turns is already chipping off (I didn't even move the head, just pulled the figure out of the plastic and saw the paint coming off).

Other than that I think its exactly what I expected it to be. I feel its a really solid value. Plenty of accessories, has nice weight to it, and the articulation isn't too bad (moves a little better than expected to be honest) all for $130. Doesn't blow me away, but I'm really happy I have it. If you're on the fence about it, id go for it.

If anybody has any questions about it ill try my best to answer them.

View attachment 436772

I don’t know now...after what you said. Seems like a downer. A “solid value” doesn’t sound like a panty dropper. You talked me out of it.....THANX ALOT (sarcasm)

Like many, my deluxe arrived the day I got the ship notification. Has the standard version shipped? I got the deluxe to keep boxed and will open/display the standard release. Very excited for Mr. Freeze, there are a few characters from this show, Batman Beyond, etc that I hope they do. I need Catwoman or Poison Ivy from BTAS from Mondo. A deluxe Ra's Al Ghul would be incredible.

I only want the exclusive. So pissed I missed out. How much would it take to part with yours?

i got an exclusive off ebay for $200 shipped i feel like i did pretty good he’s even shipping it overnight i’ll have it monday

With the release of the figure, this might be jumping too far ahead, but I'd definitely want a JLU Wonder Woman.

Wp3nccX.jpg

Very far ahead. Next in the line is Mister Freeze, and I was told by Brock Otterbacher that would be followed by Catwoman, then Robin, then maybe Joker. To be honest, I doubt Mondo has the rights to the rest of the Timmverse, and at the rate their going with B:TAS, I would want them to get out as many figures from that series as they can before they try to do other stuff. I am honestly not expecting Joker before 2021, if they manage to hang on to the license that long.

I don't think ill end up using any of the mondo exclusive items so if anybody is interested in them shoot me a pm.

Back