QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The website software is limited, so although it says "In Stock" that only means that it can now be ordered and paid for. The accurate shipping is in the description.

I think the description is from when it was a preorder...one would not think a item listed as in stock would take two weeks to ship or it’s not really in stock. Description also says ship date can change without advance notice..that also doesnt make sense for in stock item. Item ordered on Nov 28th should ship in 3 day processing time. That’s Dec 1. I can wait it’s no big deal but if it turns out they can’t ship out til mid December it will be pretty annoying. I will just buy from BBTS next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder when we’ll get another TNG reveal. I’ve been on a Trek kick lately and look forward to building my Enterprise D crew.

I especially look forward to Data (maybe with Spot as an exclusive) and Geordi.

I got an email that my chair shipped then it was immediately followed by an email that it delayed in the "nuetral" zone. Anyone else?

Those of you who got notifications, can you clarify if possible.... Have they shipped, then the shipment delayed en route? - Or delayed at source (QMX) and actually not shipped at all?

Those of you who got notifications, can you clarify if possible.... Have they shipped, then the shipment delayed en route? - Or delayed at source (QMX) and actually not shipped at all?

According to Nanjin's Facebook, they have unexpectedly shipped two weeks early.

I asked Kit at onesixthkit.com about the shipment schedule for the Kirk's command chair, He replied with following:
Hi,
Yes, but we shall ship after Xmas holiday as I think they can't arrive by
end of this week

Thanks
Kit

Monday late at night I got a notice with tracking number that my chair was shipping. Then on Tuesday I got a notice that it wois delay after all. Then I got an update this morning from USPS that it was ready for pick up at my P.O box. I just picked it up 45 minutes ago at my local post office.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back