QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B98926EEF9394EE88A40.jpeg
Amazing sculpts! :rock

That 7of9 head looks like a bad joke in comparison to these three.

The sculpt is there for Scotty, it just looks like he's had a night out on the romulan ale!, although Bones had the same 'haggard' overdetailing too and he was fantastic in hand, I'm sure this will be the case again. There's something that's 'not quite George' about that Sulu, but I can't put my finger on what it is... As for Worf, if they go rooted, I hope its the ponytail as that'll keep it tidy.

Both TOS Kahn and the Captain's Command Chair are BOTH up for order on the QMx site as of about a minute ago!

Notice I did not say Pre-Order!! Both items appear to be in stock and shipping immediately with FREE SHIPPING from QMx!!

Amazing. You can pick up both pieces today for about the same as a Hot Toys Deluxe figure...

Ordered Khan, but as far as the chair goes I think I'll wait for some in-hand pics first, to see what kind of poses people are actually able to put Kirk into. And if that body will allow you to do more than just have him sitting back stiffly in the chair.

I ordered the chair so long ago, I can't remember from who, other than they offered a nice discount for the pre-order. Hope the other carriers deliver quickly.

Oh wow!! That’s amazing. I’m in day one for that. I actually meant more along the lines of this but I’d take either.

firstcontact1615.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, you meant this to be exact? My version has light up cyborg part, and I changed his left eye sock. Instead of sticking out abnormally, it manic real life eye sock.
201a5dbf3e607732757b81dac2c8e5d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

Back