Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1492391188471.jpeg

Everything at BBTS seems to be soooo delayed, every single PO item I have with them was due March and now Shazam is piling up.

I don't mind though, won't have the money to cover all my PO until next payday so it works fine for me :lol

I'll bet they decided Captain Marvel wasn't ****ed up and "Mezcoed" enough, so, they had to see if they could give him, like, some Twenty One Pilots underoos or some **** because that's what a 12-year old in an adult male's body would "realistically" wear or some stupid **** like that.:lol

Got my notice from BBTS regarding Captain Marvel today, should be charged and shipped within about 10 days. Guess we will see, hopefully that Superman is being reworked.

I'm really excited for Space Ghost whenever it finally drops. Used to love watching that, Scooby Doo, and Johnny Quest in the mornings as a kid. The figure looks just looks awesome.

Speaking of Space Ghost, I'm surprised we haven't seen someone try to make a live action film. Not saying I want to see it, but just surprised it hasn't happened. They'll reboot/remake/re-imagine anything these days. You'd think it would have come up at some point.

Oh sorry dudes, posted that really quick on my way out for work. Not my figure unfortunately, grabbed them from Fwoosh boards.

I think its pretty much what we've seen in all the promo/prototype pics. I like it and will get one but from the few Capt. Marvel toys I grew up with as a kid, I prefer when the gold in the comics is translated as yellow on toys (with the exception of any Alex Ross figures). I know it might look cheesier that way, but I just have never been a fan of gold paint on toys.

I think the smiling head is kinda creepy though. But I do like the yelling and straight face, the latter which would look good for a young Frank Castle imo...

Ive had BvS Superman for few weeks in the closet unopened and I decided to open the figure last night and im impressed. I was kinda bummed out by the pics i had seen of the sculpt, but in person its just fine. Very happy with the figure :)

7EB7C9E7-361B-4BE8-B86F-6B921D293BE8.jpg

16798070-9475-4993-8686-2BAA5EF9572C.jpg

EC57F19F-5871-4898-9161-1A628048F7A8.jpg

2826E0C2-659C-46FB-B2BB-BFCC33B77561.jpg

BTW whats the battery size for Armored Batman again? My box is buried deep in storage, I have a bunch of cell batteries but couldnt tell which ones go in the head.

That's the same thing I said! The pics really didn't impress me but in person he looks like excellent. The definitive 1/12 BvS Superman imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back