Sideshow 12" Stormtrooper PICTURE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stormtrooper+1.jpg

Stormtrooper+2.jpg

Stormtrooper+31.jpg

Stormtrooper+4.jpg

Stormtrooper+5.jpg

Stormtrooper+6.jpg

Stormtrooper+7.jpg

Sideshow Star Wars - Imperial Stormtrooper (Part 1)
Sideshow Star Wars - Imperial Stormtrooper (Part 2)
Sideshow Star Wars - Imperial Stormtrooper (Part 3)
Sideshow Star Wars - Imperial Stormtrooper (Part 4)
Sideshow Star Wars - Imperial Stormtrooper (Part 5)
Sideshow Star Wars - Imperial Stormtrooper (Part 6)
Sideshow Star Wars - Imperial Stormtrooper (Part 7)

I would love to see them re-release the Stormtrooper. Either a slightly updated 2.0 version, or a flat out re-release of the same thing.

I can't imagine it wouldn't still sell really well.

Agreed. Stormies should be an all you can buy endeavour. Just leave em up for sale, even if you have to do backorders sometimes.

I would love to see them re-release the Stormtrooper. Either a slightly updated 2.0 version, or a flat out re-release of the same thing.

I can't imagine it wouldn't still sell really well.
I think Sideshow has a policy of never re-releasing the exact same product, which I hope is the case as I'd definitely prefer a redesign of the Stormie. They look pretty good as-is but there's room for improvement, too.

Thanks to those posting pics. Some really great work in here.

Last edited:
As long as it's a clean stormie bring'em on. I'm afraid they will make it weathered if they decide to do a new one.

A couple of RotJ troopers, one clean and one Endor version would be perfect in that case. RotJ style is different enough to warrant a new version I think.

As long as it's a clean stormie bring'em on. I'm afraid they will make it weathered if they decide to do a new one.

A couple of RotJ troopers, one clean and one Endor version would be perfect in that case. RotJ style is different enough to warrant a new version I think.

ESB and ROTJ Stormtroopers are equally different to warrant new releases!

Yep, anwe, definitely have had enough of the weathered clones and want clean Stormtroopers (as well as the Scouts -- would look great displayed together). Love the Snowtroopers, too, but it was an expensive year and decided I just didn't have the display space for them. Will invest what I would've spent on them into getting more Stormies and Scouts, when they're eventually done.

I'm new enough in the hobby to not be "cloned out" just yet. But there's been what 18 different clones from Sideshow and a couple from Medicom so a few more stormies and why not a Scout to even things out? :)

Last edited:
Back