Venom Life Sized Bust #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece much like other pieces could be saved but let's be honest with ourselves, what you see is what you'll get. If you don't like what they are putting out I wouldn't look for SSC to make any drastic changes to the approved piece. That being said I really like it with the larger eyes. I'd also want the Spider larger to where you don't actually see any of the arms as would most likely have been in real life.

The only busts i like are some of the LSB line, so i had no hopes of 'needing' this piece, but dammit is this a failure...

I don't think they'll sell 200 of these pieces

POOOOOOOOOOST IT!!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

big venom fan here but his eyes should be bigger but other than that it looks good

^^^ NOW your just being picky, going with a easy fix so Slideshow can make an easy deuce.

They won't do a overhaul :rotfl

LOL Im not saying this is what they should do NOW, I said this is what they SHOULD HAVE done. Base it on McFarlane's look or Bagleys = win.
I disagree that spreading more cinnamon icing or semen on to make the eyes bigger still does not work, it's wrong from the beginning.

Another step back for Sideshow. Even an idiot like me know that's not Venom. Look good though, just give it another name. Venomese! Is this the new generation Venom? Congrat to those who pre-ordered.

Back