The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90186443_3286485791381432_5517338696661073920_n.jpg

The Goddamn Batman

That's a movie I want to see one day.

With a Clint Eastwood voice like in the Man with no name trilogy

Honestly, at this point, I just want Batman to be hardcore and badass again. Over at King's books he's a depressed and whinny loser. Just make him confident and good again. Give me Swashbuckling Batman using rapiers and then busting heads in an alley.

zpK6jV01fLgF8PMlVrB7eIP9oTIXrHXRZPCMwqyj3ZD5rPRDfPg7kDGvRJJrAk5bHifaQ35kgKkOVfpQdj_yS7bFwkhj-mlhgrZ0YILSTdEx6O-BjNZnH6Fa9YJwXHp3szgn9OSZVw=s0

I like Emo Batman as much as the next guy, but sometimes I want Macho Batman. I know that people hate All-Star, but I've always loved it. Everyone's a smug bastard and I'm all over it. It's like Ultimate Batman, in a way.

Aronofsky said that in his reboot Joaquin Phoenix would have been Batman but that WB fought him on it because they wanted Freddy Prinze jr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aronofsky said that in his reboot Joaquin Phoenix would have been Batman but that WB fought him on it because they wanted Freddy Prinze jr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't JP have a pretty pronounced scar on his upper lip? I know the cowl wouldn't cover that up. I could see his first encounter with someone as Batman: "Hey, I know you - you're Bruce Wayne. Are you going to a costume party? Who are you supposed to be?"

Doesn't JP have a pretty pronounced scar on his upper lip? I know the cowl wouldn't cover that up. I could see his first encounter with someone as Batman: "Hey, I know you - you're Bruce Wayne. Are you going to a costume party? Who are you supposed to be?"

Hahaha...very true.

Joaquin has a cleft lip that was repaired when he was young.

Hahaha...very true.

Joaquin has a cleft lip that was repaired when he was young.

Not that he should have been discriminated against for that but they would have had to CGI it away, and considering how inept DC was on JL years later, I can only imagine the job they'd have done back then. :lol

But all told I think things worked out OK for JP on the DC front...

To be fair, they cast Josh Brolin as 6’8” UltraMegaGigaChad Cable.

88cff6fe5f2ea389e07705ebe595d52b.jpg

They did my boy dirty, I’ll tell you that... Anyway, JP wouldn’t have been a good Batman unless it was some AU take off him being a totally unhinged strictly detective version. Camera tricks could fix the height and a full mask could fix the lip. Such a theoretical film could’ve been interesting, not gonna lie.

Back