S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NAMEKIAN DRAGON BALLS?!
b4319ddfc640e18ba1c1c983b631f435.jpg

Yeah, it looks like a mediocre custom figure to me. At least from seeing these promo photo's. The figure is super glossy. I'm actually not impressed with the last few announcements and is getting me close to quiting the line. I'll pass on Jiren (bland character design anyways in my opinion with no real good story to him for me to care), the UI Goku (I'll only get if I find it on a sale. Hair I'm still not a fan and with having 2 awakening Goku's I'm not as excited for this one as I could be if the hair was better not a fan of the platinum silver color and the sculpt), Ginyu looks good but I'm starting to lose interest and don't want to invest in a Ginyu force (if he's on sale maybe, but not the whole team for me anymore)

All I really want now is Raditz, Kid Buu, (a hope that that custom 2 pack gets made for Android18), and super saiyan 4's (I'll even except DF's to help me quit). If a Piccolo 2.0 finally comes out I'll pick that up too.

These are my last hopes and I will happy stop paying attention.

My wish list is this :
Bardock Father of Goku
Gine
Raditz
Goku SSJ4
Vegeta SSJ4
Gogeta SSJ4
Baby
Syn Shenron
Pan
Piccolo V2 and I'm basically done with Dragon Ball figuarts.

I still need to buy :
Piccolo Daimao
Broly
Zamasu.

Hu...weird, the DF version of Goku SSJ4 isn't listed anymore anywhere....

Done,
I'm sorry ^^"
Upon further investigation, it seems like all the DF figures that were shown for preorder are all taken out....
That's weird...

Hello, does anybody knows if the Figuarts Zero EX line is officially dead? Thanks.

They just recently released one (Cooler) so I doubt it's "officially dead", it's just that they don't really make many of those. I'm sure they'll make more at some point.

They just recently released one (Cooler) so I doubt it's "officially dead", it's just that they don't really make many of those. I'm sure they'll make more at some point.

Thanks Runnen, but that's the Figuarts Zero line not the EX … the last one was Super Saiyan Vegeta back in 2016 I believe, I hope they continue with the line.

Alright so after paying $150 for that convention exclusive Kaioken Goku, I'm pretty peeved about the upcoming release. Question is, do you guys think it's worth getting the new one? It's only $35, and it's a superior sculpt, but I doubt I'd ever display him while I have the previous version.

Back