S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluefin distribution of UI Goku hasn?t been up yet at most places. The Japanese release is what has mostly sold out.
Ah ok that explains why it hasn't gone up at BBTS. Thanks i guess now i have to be aware when it does go up as most wanted characters sell out on the site. Vegeta blue, jiren is an example.

Just saw! Got two. Lol super glad i didn't miss out on this.

BBTS cancels orders of more than 1 with that. If you ordered 2 in one order, your entire order might get cancelled (I think this happened to someone before), so it's better to order just 1 and cancel the order containing 2 of them.

BBTS cancels orders of more than 1 with that. If you ordered 2 in one order, your entire order might get cancelled (I think this happened to someone before), so it's better to order just 1 and cancel the order containing 2 of them.

I remember preordering 2 King piccolo a few months back with them, I had remembered the next day that they only take 1 per person, I had to email them to cancel the second so I can avoid my whole order being cancelled

I didn't do that. I preordered 1 first then did it again for the second. So that they are both in my orders history. I have 2 of them in my PO without both being in the same order exactly.

I didn't do that. I preordered 1 first then did it again for the second. So that they are both in my orders history. I have 2 of them in my PO without both being in the same order exactly.

I hope they will fulfill both orders. They had cancelled my extra separate order of 1 in the past.

I hope they will fulfill both orders. They had cancelled my extra separate order of 1 in the past.
Well good thing is i really only kept one after my post about ordering two. I thought about it and didn't need to keep the other as i usually always cancel the second later when it's close to release. I can always buy another once it's out and my PO has been fulfilled.

Guys I've recreated the DB era survey and made a poll (I'm posting it in several sites) to see what people think, you can vote for every character but I only voted for seven to be faithful to this "7 characters = 7 dragon balls" format that Tamashii is doing.

https://linkto.run/p/TVHQ3KAM

There are a lot of DB characters that I want 23rd Tenkaichi budokai Chi-Chi especially but I wanted to recreate the survey tamashii did in several comic conventions to see what people think since those characters have more chance to be made next

image.thumb.png.cdb2e10deed4145bc5e71fe798190425.png

DF Vegetto looks good. Heard about the neck issues though.

I think we might see Tamashii do a new Vegetto soon. They have followed up with Ginyu and Kaioken Goku 2.0. Problem is that DF is getting their stuff out in time to make some cash. Tamashii needs to speed up if they want to run DF into the ground via attrition.

Chinese government might START getting involved. I?m sure they loved the good press when they took down that other bootleg factory.

DF Vegetto looks good. Heard about the neck issues though.

I think we might see Tamashii do a new Vegetto soon. They have followed up with Ginyu and Kaioken Goku 2.0. Problem is that DF is getting their stuff out in time to make some cash. Tamashii needs to speed up if they want to run DF into the ground via attrition.

Chinese government might START getting involved. I?m sure they loved the good press when they took down that other bootleg factory.

DF isn't bootleg though. They create their own molds and production line. At worst they are copyright infringing. Changing the name of their DF characters is a mild way of skating by and is then more likeness infringement. This is not the same as bootleggers.

Back