General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cousins has a torn ACL. He probably wishes he signed a long term contract with New Orleans when he could.

You think of the amount of games they have played the last 5 years alone, and it's not surprising that they are decimated with injuries. While I'm glad that the west is wide open this year, I'm a little bummed that whatever team comes out of the west don't beat the Warriors - with their stars - to do it. There's something satisfying about watching the passing of a torch.

You think of the amount of games they have played the last 5 years alone, and it's not surprising that they are decimated with injuries. While I'm glad that the west is wide open this year, I'm a little bummed that whatever team comes out of the west don't beat the Warriors - with their stars - to do it. There's something satisfying about watching the passing of a torch.

I dunno, a Laker Clippers WCF will be pretty amazing to watch regardless.

RANT TIME: All these players sitting out games this early in the season call it "Load Management"... didn't that used to be called "being a *****?" These guys are supposed to be in the best shape of anyone in the country, they get everything taken care of for travel and food and transportation all they have to do is show up and they can't play 82 games a year?

RANT OVER.

My Suns finally looking like a decent team with young talent. Once we get Ayton back we should keep rolling.

I?m more of a college fan tbh but with Zion Williamson joining New Orleans I am an instant pelicans fan. If he can stay health and keep weight down he will be great.

Crazy comeback by the Kings tonight, but never mind that.

Buddy Hield wears #24, stat line tonight:
42 pts<>= #24
24 shot attempts
5 reb + 3 assists= #8

RIP Kobe

Last edited:
Same Mavs as before the break...I fall asleep and they have a double digit lead, and I wake up to a loss.

Wake up thread.. a new season is here and my cousin is on the Minnesota Timberwolves. Pre-season has been a challenge to say the least [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back