S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gues they are still not changing that Goku's hair... Humm hope they do.

Demoniacal Fit has improved a lot in the releases since Gyniu (mine came with lots of problems and it was a waste of money since I opened him too late and couldn't get a refund) I decided to give them a second chance with Jeice and this one really delighted me. Great figure. Just a little chubby IMO.

Here is a video review I made in spanish if anyone is interested:

I review figures from all lines but only in spanish since I'm from Mexico

For those of us still bummed out about how Ultra Instinct Guko turned out, there’s still incentive to buy the figure; the body can be used with Super Warrior Awakening Gokou’s head to re-create this

1967BDFC-FE72-491C-9863-D4935F165204.jpeg

And then you have a reason to buy Demoniacal Fit’s Coola whenever it’s released

8C664C8D-719E-4EAD-895E-A25252A402FB.jpeg

and then you can have a bad ass Goku vs. Cola fight scene in your display, you’re welcome :)

I don’t understand Spanish....

you dont need to know spanish to watch a figure review??? you can see height comparisons, paint apps, articulation, quality and such without knowing a language.

@AlexValord thanks for the video btw DF is stepping up their game, I hope they do Videl (I remember a character roster somewhere?)

Sorry but I do, I like hearing what the reviewer has to say, sometimes the person can give valuable informations that you can't get by only seeing the product.

So far, I only understand french, english and italian, so, sorry if I don't understand spanish, I just don't understand it and I find that frustrating, that's all.

Anyway, AlexValord thanks for sharing.

Sorry but I do, I like hearing what the reviewer has to say, sometimes the person can give valuable informations that you can't get by only seeing the product.

So far, I only understand french, english and italian, so, sorry if I don't understand spanish, I just don't understand it and I find that frustrating, that's all.

Anyway, AlexValord thanks for sharing.

lmao it is just silly making a comment just to say you dont understand spanish, that's fine but your comment was like saying what is doing a spanish video in my english speaking forum, rubbed me the wrong way, the video had plenty of information and it's a good quality video review even if you dont understand the language, I've never seen comments like yours when someone put a japanese review for example. Every video has value even the crappy ones, if you find it frustrating that is in spanish that's on you, just dont watch it but dont be a downer after the user took the effort to make the review and post it here, not cool.

anyway not gonna continue this drama :p

It’s only a drama if you make it one. I’m just stating that I don’t understand spanish and that it frustrates me that I don’t understand it. That’s all.

Also english isn’t my mother tongue.

Other people talked about something else and didn’t care about what I said. So why would you care and start a drama on your own when my answer was purely a fact and not an attack on anyone?

I didn't see it as drama, but i agree your comment was a bit short making it seem weird. I kinda understood as i prefer to watch and hear, but if there are no good reviews I'm just happy to see how the figure, size comparison and joints look being moved around if it is a good reviewer (doesn't matter the language).

Sometimes hearing ruins everything though too cuz now I can't get Big Deno's voice out when i read his typed messages haha.

Well, I'm the same, I read Big D' messages with his voice in my head, but I actually kinda like it. It gives character to the text we see everyday.

Back on topic though. Has anyone seen some rumours about DF stopping Dragon Ball characters after releasing what they have in "stock"?

I don’t see why Demoniacal Fit will stop producing figures, because people seem to be buying them at a profitable rate (despite them being unlicensed/unofficial). Otherwise they wouldn’t be constantly showing us mock-up CGI renders & prototypes of figures they plan on releasing in the near future

It’s only a drama if you make it one. I’m just stating that I don’t understand spanish and that it frustrates me that I don’t understand it. That’s all.

Also english isn’t my mother tongue.

Other people talked about something else and didn’t care about what I said. So why would you care and start a drama on your own when my answer was purely a fact and not an attack on anyone?

I don’t understand Spanish either. At first when these videos started to pop up, I watched like maybe 1-2 of them but essentially I stopped after that, can’t understand and plus bunch of English speaking videos show up later anyway.

Though I must say, their videos are good quality and what they go over is informative.

Back on topic though. Has anyone seen some rumours about DF stopping Dragon Ball characters after releasing what they have in "stock"?

Yeah i doubt they will stop. They may spread the love and do other animes and thus slow down a bit (seems like they are doing picking up on Naruto now a bit more).
Time will tell though, but it seems to be doing really well for them.

Well, I'm the same, I read Big D' messages with his voice in my head, but I actually kinda like it. It gives character to the text we see everyday.

That made me laugh not gonna lie haha, to think that folk know my voice is still weird to me! Ive not been active lately because of real life stuff, hopefully will be able to get back it soon though.

As for DF stopping, I really doubt it; they wouldnt still be releasing 3d renders and prototype images if they were just going to sell up shop.

Definitely seems like a lot of posts went missing.

EDIT: Seems like it could be site wide. The latest post for a lot of the threads I visit have reverted back to August 10th.

Back