1/6 Hot Toys -MMS 517- Episode VI ROTJ Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Endor version also doesn’t include the additional sculpt, the additional hairpiece, and the Jedi tunic.

So deluxe has everything endor version has plus more? Really liked the endor version but this seems to have it all. Don't wanna miss out on anything on the endor version

I believe it does. The only thing it’s missing is the cloak and the Death Star diorama base that comes with the MMS429 release.

So deluxe has everything endor version has plus more? Really liked the endor version but this seems to have it all. Don't wanna miss out on anything on the endor version

One of the coolest things, at least to me, with the Deluxe is that its going to come with the V2 lightsaber hilt as well as the hero one that all the ROTJ Lukes came with. The V2 was used on screen almost 90% of the time, with the hero only being shown once, when Vader talks about Luke making his own lightsaber. So i like that added bit of movie realism with the V2.

I believe it does. The only thing it’s missing is the cloak and the Death Star diorama base that comes with the MMS429 release.

It also doesn't have the head with the eyes facing forward. It has something similar, but the eyes are looking to the right.

A few more pics hitting Facebook FB_IMG_1563483155536.jpg

It’s a pointless exercise, but it really makes me wonder if Hot Toys will release a speeder bike.

A Scout Trooper at *some* point seems inevitable, the bike not so much, although they made one for Maul his is smaller...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pictures! Though would love to see him with the shawl off to see if the tailoring has improved.

That sculpt actually looks very good with the hat on.

Looking forward to this guy as someone who missed out on the original ROTJ release. Will probably try to pick up a regular release head though at some point
The original release is still available actually.

Damn was happy that I wasn't going to get this because it looked crap, now with the latest picture here, I'm second guessing myself.....my poor wallet :(

Back