SSC The Flash 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanna pick this guy up, but I will wait for the final product release to see for sure though. Hope it turns out well.

I photoshopped a head sculpt that I found on ebay onto him. It looks pretty good as Barry. I’ll definitely be trying this once it’s released.
sm55s9.jpg

I photoshopped a head sculpt that I found on ebay onto him. It looks pretty good as Barry. I’ll definitely be trying this once it’s released.
sm55s9.jpg

looks good. Custom Flash 'cowl' hanging from behind his head completes that look. No idea how to do that and wonder how that was not considered for the recent Batman unmasked sculpt.

looks good. Custom Flash 'cowl' hanging from behind his head completes that look. No idea how to do that and wonder how that was not considered for the recent Batman unmasked sculpt.
Especially since they included such a cowl on their Wolverine figure.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

It's available for purchase. $225 with a non-refundable deposit. ETA Nov.2019 - Jan.2020

$225 isn't bad considering what SSC has been charging for their original interpretations not enticing enough for The Flash but if they offered up The Reverse Flash at this price I'd buy without flinching.

Hopefully they do Shazam in this line and hopefully we get him done on the original Batman body.

OK it looks like from the Last Batman on Sideshow seems to be knocking these 1/6 comic interpretations out of the park. To me $225 to $235 is right where these should be considering the going rate for most Hot Toys is $273 to $423. I would not be surprised at all to see a Reverse Flash prototype at SDCC or NYCC 2019. I pulled the trigger on this guy yesterday, and hope he gets here in time to go under the Christmas tree.

Yup. That Batman got a lot of flack when it went up for pre order but it's honestly one of my favourite figures, and I feel like I paid what the figure deserved for it.

I strongly support Sideshow's recent 1/6 efforts.

Yup. That Batman got a lot of flack when it went up for pre order but it's honestly one of my favourite figures, and I feel like I paid what the figure deserved for it.

I strongly support Sideshow's recent 1/6 efforts.

Agreed. When they showed it, I was one of those who badmouthed it. It was such a missed opportunity to make a original appearance Batman (I’m still hopping they’ll show a variant like that at SDCC, would be an instant buy!) but I ordered it when I saw the first in hand pics, and it’s become, even over every HT out there, my fave Batman so far.

Agreed. When they showed it, I was one of those who badmouthed it. It was such a missed opportunity to make a original appearance Batman (I’m still hopping they’ll show a variant like that at SDCC, would be an instant buy!) but I ordered it when I saw the first in hand pics, and it’s become, even over every HT out there, my fave Batman so far.
Yep; I have Armory Batman, the DX09, Arkham Knight Batman, the Returns version, and Sideshow's previous Gotham Knight version--and while I love them all, the new Sideshow figure is the definitive version on my shelf.

Great pics!

Looks so much better here than in the promo pics. Sideshow really need to look at that.

The vibrant colours on this guy and the figures in the background will really stand out on the shelf.

If Sideshow go deep with this line on both the heroes and villains I won't care anymore about the lack of DC stuff from Hot Toys.

I'm really happy with this (so far). When I was growing up, the traditional Justice League was Batman, Supes, WW, Flash, Green Lantern, and Aquaman. Great to see this WW and can't wait to have Flash in-hand...

Back