1/6 Hot Toys - MMS494 - Solo: A Star Wars Story Patrol Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed on both points. Suppose theres always a chance these guys pop up in the cassian show or possibly the mandalorian. They seem to be keen on reusing rogue one armor for these new films/show so suppose it's possible the patrol trooper suit is still kicking around.

I mean it kind of makes sense that those designs would come up in other media around that period of time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys are lucky being able to afford 2 of each trooper, and having the space for them. The only ones I made an exception for are the Royal Guards. The only others I'd consider 2 of are the PT Senate Guard. The way I try to get around it is by posing 3 different troopers, from the same film, together. It is kind of annoying though when they release only 2 troopers from certain films.

I’d love to have multiples of things but that’s just unrealistic honestly. The only double figure I have is a praetorian guard

Yeah as awesome as he looks, with around 30 preorders already I just don't think I can make room for a barely seen SW traffic cop.

Even if that traffic cop is somehow looking a lot cooler than the new Obi-Wan right now... :D

Oh come on - this traffic cop doesn't come with a baby and shawl.:dunno

I hope they make Rose so I can put her with Finn, Holdo too. Anything to expand my Resistance collection. Hell I’d take Jar Jar too. And if Hot Toys made L3, at least they would make a droid other than R2

Rose, Holdo, Jar Jar and L3. Now that's a SW greatest hits shelf if there ever was one.:lol

Oh come on - this traffic cop doesn't come with a baby and shawl.:dunno

Rose, Holdo, Jar Jar and L3. Now that's a SW greatest hits shelf if there ever was one.:lol

I would love to see a First Order Sergeant but with hot toys over producing the first order troopers there is no way we get anymore variants.

I not Jazz to make a billet cut bike for this guy but I know he has a ton of other projects right now.

Two of them came from same movie and 3 from the last 2 movies. Yikes! They could package them as the four horsemen, like old school wrestling heels.
Jar jar=Tully
Rose=arn
Holdo =flair
L3=ole
It would be a great April fools prank by ht to show prototypes of them.
Wait, Rose May have a big part in 9. She may get a figure this time...

Where’s the reviews only one so far and that was four days ago :impatient:

Considering it's been sold out in some stores, I'd also expect a few more reviews. But maybe it's quantity was low, so that's why it was sold out.

Oh come on, if Hot Toys unveiled a Jar Jar deluxe with Little Ani and his Podracer you guys would be all over it. Of course you'd all complain about the prequels for months on end until the first grainy finished product pics are released, from some random dude in Hong Kong, then you'd all buy it anyway.

Would've been happy to have a Laura Dern sixth scale figure in my collection (the same with Benicio del Toro), but the character was rather a forgettable and pointless one. Those are hands down two of my favourite actors, and to say I couldn't care less about HT making figures of them says everything about the quality of their characters. What a huge waste of two of the best actors in the business.

Rose and L3 can go straight in the bin! Unbearable characters!

Weird how we got a patrol trooper before lando. Do hot toys know we all want a lando (ot, of course). If they were smart, they would start with General lando, then work their way backwards. Get us to buy general and skiff, then we would all feel obligated to buy bespin.
Ok, maybe I’m the only sicko who would do that.

Back