1/6 Hot Toys - MMS494 - Solo: A Star Wars Story Patrol Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird how we got a patrol trooper before lando. Do hot toys know we all want a lando (ot, of course). If they were smart, they would start with General lando, then work their way backwards. Get us to buy general and skiff, then we would all feel obligated to buy bespin.
Ok, maybe I’m the only sicko who would do that.

People tend to buy multiples of troopers, and troopers overall jus sell better, I would imagine

I'm sure HT anticipated this guy being on screen a little longer. They probably just get the designs and this was the easier Trooper to manufacture over the Range Trooper.

Glad I picked this up. It's a great looking figure!

IMG_1262.jpg
IMG_1259.jpg
IMG_1254.jpg

I'm sure HT anticipated this guy being on screen a little longer. They probably just get the designs and this was the easier Trooper to manufacture over the Range Trooper.

The word was actually he was cut out and since Hasbro already started sculpting his figure, they had to throw it in the movie for that split second.

But what's Sideshow's ETA for this guy?

I pulled the trigger on this from SSC with rewards and discount code.

The weathering is really good. It wouldn't have looked as interesting if it were a perfect white (or made sense...he's a patrol trooper in the grimy streets of Corelllia.

Looking forward to more shots and reviews - and eventually, the figure!

Can’t believe this trooper from a movie I thought was just okay and who was in it for a second or maybe two and who has those terrible rubber arms is tempting as a purchase. Man that goes to show how great he looks and also how addictive this hobby is.

The word was actually he was cut out and since Hasbro already started sculpting his figure, they had to throw it in the movie for that split second.

But what's Sideshow's ETA for this guy?

Maybe they actually wanted to to avoid a Constable Zuvio situation again? That still pisses me off.

Can’t believe this trooper from a movie I thought was just okay and who was in it for a second or maybe two and who has those terrible rubber arms is tempting as a purchase. Man that goes to show how great he looks and also how addictive this hobby is.

Exactly. This was so far off my radar until I saw the production pics. The plastic crack addiction doesn't help.

Back