S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently there's some Port issues again at the docks along the West Coast. Alex of Ageless Geeks was reporting on it...

Besides BBTS is in the Midwest so it'll still probably be another week or so when their stock reaches them.

Thanks for the info!!!! I have no idea who that is but I shall google him

He's the owner of "Ageless Geeks", an online store based out of Cali. He has a group on Facebook for sales and often reports on stuff going on with Bluefin/Tamashii/Bandai and other toy companies.

I'm ordering from BBTS more and more. Having later releases helps me a lot in regards to payment. Especially for the Mezco and Banpresto lines.

Yeah and I agree with Angelo too; the OG Shenlong, while I greatly appreciate it exists, the engineering on it is already dated. Every time I try to pose it differently it falls apart too easily.

So I am reading that the Shenron is just a repaint of the original. Judging from the photo
With Kid Goku and Bulma... Doesn't he look way bigger than the original version?
Who ever is saying is just a repaint needs their eyes checked lol, its definitely larger, and the name "dramatic scale" kind of gives that away.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

If you look it up, most people are saying it is dramatic "scale" regarding the paint job on his body,
not the "scale" as in size... I completely disagree, but was just wondering what everyone else here thought.

Either way, I passed on the original, but would 100% buy this if he is sized like that with the main figures.

It seems like Dragon Ball groups on Facebook are getting snapped out of existence, Thanos style. I was in the group that was made by Fernando Merlos/Ferry Tale Customs and now I can't find it on my list. Other people on the Marvel Figuarts group also have reported other Dragon Ball groups missing.

It seems like Dragon Ball groups on Facebook are getting snapped out of existence, Thanos style. I was in the group that was made by Fernando Merlos/Ferry Tale Customs and now I can't find it on my list. Other people on the Marvel Figuarts group also have reported other Dragon Ball groups missing.

How come? What’s the reason behind it? I’m not on FB, just nosy.

How come? What’s the reason behind it? I’m not on FB, just nosy.

According to someone there, the groups have "infringed" copyrights as reported by a "third party". Yeah, just that vague reason and nothing more.

Holy crap, your right it is gone.

I'm in one last group and they changed the name of it like 30 min ago, but it seems all the others are gone.

Looks like it was copyright infringement for using the DBZ name.
My final site just changed their name in hopes they survive

Yeah even DBZFreaks on eBay changed their name to GlobalFreaks.

I think their old account was removed from Facebook too.

Yeah...this is a huge Facebook-wide issue... they better get their s*** together and bring back some of these groups.

Back