Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I think HT's first 1/6th figure as Famous Type Neo.

I just received a set of DoggieDoc's replacement Neo glasses. They are miles better than the HT ones.

Pardon the soft photos, been overcast here for days.

View attachment 453633
Those really improve the likeness how much did they cost?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

So it has been a while since I customized anything, but thanks to some amazing guidance from Jacob Rahmier, I felt bold enough to tackle a project I've been wanting to get to for a while.

Please be kind, this is my first time rooting hair! :duff

"No..."

GLYjiKj.jpg

23qtOKW.jpg

ZVLhd9L.jpg

A 'Before' shot for posterity. :)

hvOKv0Q.jpg

Awesome work, Marf! Really excellent! I tell you, rooted hair is the future. Brings so much life.

And yes to everyone who asked: DoggieDoc can be found in the custom forum. But hurry as he finished the run and will only have a few, if any, unclaimed ones.

Guys... I rarely come online these days. Trying to be more online going forward.
Received neo but have no clue how to host the guns on his thighs... anyone has any pics how they did it. Completely confused [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s probably because of the dynamic stand. They are pretty big. Move it forward a couple of feet and try again, but go slowly.
Huh?? I meant there's something about this figure that doesn't seem right. I think it's the very short torso and long legs, or the facial portrait itself, idk. Tons of people who got it aren't happy with it and are selling him off just as fast...I do like the clothing and all the accessories though. And doc's glasses are top notch!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Guys... I rarely come online these days. Trying to be more online going forward.
Received neo but have no clue how to host the guns on his thighs... anyone has any pics how they did it. Completely confused [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In your pants, on your thigh, you have a strap on each side, you can put the Scorpion in that strap, at least it was the only way I got it

Huh?? I meant there's something about this figure that doesn't seem right. I think it's the very short torso and long legs, or the facial portrait itself, idk. Tons of people who got it aren't happy with it and are selling him off just as fast...I do like the clothing and all the accessories though. And doc's glasses are top notch!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I know what you meant, I was joking! You didn’t say why so there wasn’t much to go on :)
I have this figure and I have to say, it’s one of the better ones I’ve seen recently. Doc’s glasses really help take it up a level though. It’s one of those figures that due to the very recognisable costume, glasses, weapons etc the headsculpt (while still pretty good) is actually not the biggest make-or-break in the likeness stakes.

I have seen some people selling this figure, but no more than the usual buyers remorse crowd whenever a new figures gets it wider release from SSC.

Back