Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh PERS would be awesome, and very easy to do for Asmus, given the way they construct their heads...!
Go Asmus go!!! Listen to us!!! We want to pay more in exchange for more awesomer and betterer figures!!!
m.
So, looking at this, we're getting PERS type eyes, rooted hair and beard? I can't see that being the intended look of the finished beard.

What are “PERS”? From what I could tell by googling it - eyes that can pose? How does that work? My first thought are those old school googly eyes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can rest assured I was not thinking about you. I never do.
Come on Asmus! We want to pay more in exchange for more awesomer and betterer figures!!!
m.

Speak for yourself.
You sure are quick to spend everyone else's money.
"Betterer". Lol.

What are “PERS”? From what I could tell by googling it - eyes that can pose? How does that work? My first thought are those old school googly eyes lol

Asmus has never done anything like PERS (a Hot Toys feature) for their LOTR figures, so I don't know why anyone would expect it now.
More likely that the eyes are simply separate pieces and are attached to the head when it's assembled. But not moveable.

PERS is basically useless for me. It will only make figure to cost more. I am fine with rooted hair and beard. But should Asmus innovate this technology to their upcoming release that would be a welcome addition as long as the price is reasonable

Back