Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you see that? i looked on their website, twitter instagram and facebook and couldn't find anything.

It was a post I saw on FB this morning, that apparently came from Timewalker.

FB_IMG_1549523242095.jpg

Looks like the timing of this is going to be around the same as the 1/10 Jurassic Park set. Man thats going to be an expensive month for me.

Well my final payment won't be until May since I just placed my order, so looks like I won't be getting it until then regardless. Unless I decide to (gulp) pay off the whole thing at once when it releases.

I accidently paid for mine (minus the deposit) all in one. I got it from moviefigures.co.uk, which uses something called partial.y to manage the payments. I paid the deposit, then after a couple of weeks I thought I would pay a bit more, kind of like how you can freestyle, pay however so much you like, when you like, like how you can with Paypal Credit.

only it wasn't like that. I clicked the pay button, expecting to go through another step or two and then being able to pay the full amount, or pay a portion. instead, with NO warnings, it took the full remaining balance straight from my bank without so much as a confirmation. needless to say I wasn't happy about it. I contacted support and they said they couldn't reverse it, I could only cancel the transaction altogether (which would mean I would be refunded but also lose my deposit) so I declined. instead I asked a family member for a quick loan, as my account was now in the red (thankfully only by £80.)

Kind of a relief to have it all paid for though.

Well done Blitzway,nice to see a company give a straight answer to a straight question for once!

I'm still in awe with the size of this thing. 1160mm long, 450mm wide, this is going to be a beast and make one heck of a display!

Sideshow was the only route available to purchase the Ecto when I took the plunge they said they expect it in March.

I trust Timewalker way more than SS even though i ordered it through SS. Timewalker went way WAY above normal customer service keeping us updated through the year long delays with the GB figures.

I trust Timewalker way more than SS even though i ordered it through SS. Timewalker went way WAY above normal customer service keeping us updated through the year long delays with the GB figures.

Yeah I agree. I’m just super anxious to get this already. Can anyone recommend a table they will use to display it?

For sure! Timewalker has outstanding customer service. It’s very personable and professional let alone responsive and easy to work with. They even gave me a $40 coupon when I got the GB figures to use towards the Ecto-1.

I still remember how difficult it was to put the 89 batmobile box in my tiny car... i was shocked!
Can't imagine the box of this Ecto-1...:horror
Good luck guys!
:wink1:

With all the little lights and bits that go with it, I'm praying nothing is damaged. I'm in the UK so it's a fare way for it to travel!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yeah even if it arrives in perfect condition, there's still an awful lot of electronics on this thing that could go wrong. With how much I'm spending, I hope I can get at least 4-5 good years out of it first.

I've lucked out so far with my DeLorean and Batmobile, but their electronics aren't nearly as complex.

Back