Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 P2 city hunter bio POST #2 EDITED

when will you have the prototype scar mask done?

Got mine yesterday and it looks ridiculously awesome!! Thanks so much. Just one question. Has anyone fitted an led into it? I have a 3mm led that I'm pretty sure will fit, but I'm leery about taking the chance.

Thanks for the info. Soon as I get a chance, I'll do mine up.

Got mine yesterday and it looks ridiculously awesome!! Thanks so much. Just one question. Has anyone fitted an led into it? I have a 3mm led that I'm pretty sure will fit, but I'm leery about taking the chance.

I put the led on after making three small holes. Piece of cake

And also added tubes to the mask.

This may be a stupid question. But.. I bought the latest P2 bio from Alex in anticipation of buying the city hunter. Reading back through the thread, I found info about two different head styles on the P2 city hunter. When I go to buy the figure, how do I know which is which?

This may be a stupid question. But.. I bought the latest P2 bio from Alex in anticipation of buying the city hunter. Reading back through the thread, I found info about two different head styles on the P2 city hunter. When I go to buy the figure, how do I know which is which?

the mask you bought is for the new Predator 2 figure. The Serpent and Beast masks are for the old Predator 2 figure.
Easy,

NEW FIGURE packaging and figure

predator-2_1358959439.jpg

predator2+%u0025252812%u00252529.jpg

OLD FIGURE PACKAGING, twwo versions, battle damaged and normal

review_bdpred_2.jpg

$T2eC16NHJIgFHSQDguRFBR2eF5tpBg~~60_35.JPG

review_htpred2_6.jpg

I was pretty sure that was the one, the MMS173. Thanks for the info. :)

Order list update..
uhlajs31------mask finish---SHIPPED
pianoteam----mask finish----SHIPPED
toyrewind-----mask finish-----SHIPPED
thomasf8620-- almost mask finish---SHIPPED
sledulous------almost mask finish----SHIPPED
kam veich-----mask finish------------SHIPPED
ultraviolet-----mask pending
marisinacc-----mask pending
Thank you so much taylerdurdem! Well worth the wait! I got mine a few weeks back but have been so busy I haven't had a chance to thank you! I hope all is well with your personal life and look forward to your next creations and doing business with you again!

Hello fellow collectors, I am new to this forum page but i am planning on getting my Hot Toys 2.0 City Hunter Predator later this year and noticed tayler durdem's custom caster and mask are just jaw-droppingly gorgeous! Is there any way someone could help me talk to tayler durdem?

Hello fellow collectors, I am new to this forum page but i am planning on getting my Hot Toys 2.0 City Hunter Predator later this year and noticed tayler durdem's custom caster and mask are just jaw-droppingly gorgeous! Is there any way someone could help me talk to tayler durdem?

i dont think he is doing anymore bios at the moment

Is the p2 fully painted bio mask, mouth piece, and caster still available with the 5 dollar led function? I feel like i got here a little late lol.

Sorry but you missed your chance. He doesn't make them anymore.

You sure? It seems people are recieving theirs just weeks ago.

thats because they ordered them months ago and he was just able to get to them and finish up the last of the orders

Man that is a shame, such beautiful work! But if that is his choice who am I to say anything. Sorry for bugging lol

Don't bother him. Let him finish a 2.0 Scar Predator bio first.

Back