Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 P2 city hunter bio POST #2 EDITED

I am waiting, I was on the original list for the lastest batch of p2 kits, I was waiting to send money until my parts were ready so I didn't pay as early as some of you have, but even so it has been over a month and a half with nothing. I did receive a message from TD stating that the masks would be shipped this month, have not heard from him since. I would not worry guys, I am sure he is doing his best, he is a really nice guy and these delays are not a normal occurance with him. I am betting he is wrapped up with the new baby and doesn't have as much time to do the predator stuff as he used to. I say we give him this month before we assume the worst.

Has anyone still waiting for an order heard back from TD yet? Just curious.

Still waiting. I also didn't get any response from the last PM I sent asking for a refund. I don't know what's going on with TD but I hope we hear from him soon.

TD's last login to SSF was June 21 though so I don't know why he's not posting or answering PM's. :(

Huh, that is very odd indeed. I hope he is okay. And I hope we are still getting our items. TD if you read this, please chime in and let us all know how everything is going.

Hi everyone, just talked with taylerdurdem and he wanted me to talk in his name to let you know that:

He is sorry but he does not have time to personally answer all the private messages in his inbox so thats why I speak here in his name.

He is pretty busy right now not only because of the new child, but the serious illness of a close familiar and can not dedicate as much time as he would like to finish the orders paid.

He said that he is working on it and is going to finish the work thats been paid. When he has some free time from his obligations he works on the pending masks. Please be patient and wait a little bit more for him to finish the pending work.

He is sorry and he does not know for how long, but he is not going to take new orders.

I know him, he is a trustworthy person, please be patient and lets give the best wishes for him and his family. :pray:

That sounds about how I was expecting, but if he wanted to tell us that he could have easily just made a post here stating what you just did. I'm not asking him to Private message me, I'm asking him to make a post on the forum here and update us on how everything is going. I still really would feel better if we all heard from TD. He needs to tell us how much longer, and what kits are ready to go. We are not asking that much here, we just want to know the status of our orders that is all.

I have continually defended him, and now he sends somebody else to post for him.....that's a bit odd and and makes me feel very uneasy.

If you and he are friends, ask him to please make a post here and give us an update on our orders.

I think I have 5 orders paid and that's what I'm sending. will be sent this week and next week. Tomorrow publishes people I have on my list of paid.
Millertime, you have paid your order? If this is so I beg you tell me the date that you made your payment. if you have not paid your order not be able to do . Even so is it possible that I have gonne money to some people that I can not continue working.
Tomorrow i will try publish the list i will be able to send

I apologize, but I'm two months coming and going to the hospital. continuous testing with my father. is a very difficult case but after two months they have been diagnosed ...
An aggressive cancer my father and my mother is devastated and now all they need my help. Neither do I have clear ideas and I'm a little confused ..i have review the order list paid again

And I want to thank wholeheartedly by kam veich worry about my

And thanks to all members for your understanding and patience

That sounds about how I was expecting, but if he wanted to tell us that he could have easily just made a post here stating what you just did. I'm not asking him to Private message me, I'm asking him to make a post on the forum here and update us on how everything is going. I still really would feel better if we all heard from TD. He needs to tell us how much longer, and what kits are ready to go. We are not asking that much here, we just want to know the status of our orders that is all.

I have continually defended him, and now he sends somebody else to post for him.....that's a bit odd and and makes me feel very uneasy.

If you and he are friends, ask him to please make a post here and give us an update on our orders.
i totally dislike and disrespect this post.

TD, I am sorry to hear about your father - I wish you and your family all the best in this hard time. It is remarkable that you've been able to put some time into these masks despite these turn of events. Again, take your time to finish these orders, there is no rush. When the masks arrive everyone will be really impressed :)

I know what your father be doing und going through . With this cancer
I had Cancer too.
. And I made it , it was a hard time to get the chemo and all other medicals
. Stay hard bye the family your father need all power of the familie .
So was happy to have family and friend on my side . And course all you guys and freaks .
I wish your dad the best and your family all the power.

Alejandro, I'm sorry to hear about the situation. If only I had known beforehand..

There are no words to console what you and your family are going through. I wish all the best to you, your family and to your father and hoping for his healing and speedy recovery.

this is my order list paid ..

uhlajs31------mask finish
pianoteam----mask finish
toyrewind-----mask finish
thomasf8620-- almost mask finish
sledulous------almost mask finish
kam veich-----mask finish
ultraviolet-----mask pending
marisinacc-----mask pending

if someone else is paid and not on the list. please tell my

some clarification
I have no intention of giving punishment or anyone to feel sorry for me. but I am forced to explain to everyone understand my situation. This last year, my father suffered four hospital admissions for several weeks. my wife after one abortion and we had a daughter with consequent hospital also revenue. the new baby is hard work and now my father's cancer.
I have spent many hours away from my home, in the hospital. and at home. my parents. That makes it very difficult I can answer all your more message
because I can only connect from my phone and I need the computer to translate texts on line, copy paste etc.
anyone who doubts my intentions or my honor, simply ask me to return your money and give it back the same day.
I do not do this for money. of course I do not work for free., but my motivation is to see that people are happy with my work.

TD, I am sorry for what I said, it came of very rudely, I was simply saying we wanted to hear from you was all. I am sorry to hear about your father, and the hard times you are going through, you have my prayers, they are with you and your family.

Alejandro, as I told you before, family comes first, I dont mind getting my mask later, its just stuff, great custom stuff, but just stuff.

Take your time to finish the job or post it, and the spare time that you have, try to relax and come back here when you want.

Yes, Like Kam said, take your time Alejandro, we are not going anywhere, and you need to focus on taking care of your family right now, that is the single most important thing that there is my friend. We will all keep you in our thoughts and our prayers. I am sure I speak for all of us when I say we can and will wait, you just go take care of your Father and your new child, no rush and no worries, whenever you are ready you are ready :)

Hey TD, I sent you a message about my new address. Whenever you are ready to ship please use that one. Thanks.

Order list update..
uhlajs31------mask finish---SHIPPED
pianoteam----mask finish----SHIPPED
toyrewind-----mask finish-----SHIPPED
thomasf8620-- almost mask finish---SHIPPED
sledulous------almost mask finish----SHIPPED
kam veich-----mask finish------------SHIPPED
ultraviolet-----mask pending
marisinacc-----mask pending

Back