THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Kat Dennings...her voice might be a little annoying and Fran Drescher-ish but she brings two good things to the movie!

kat-dennings_qBDCmdOfaU.jpg

I'll let everyone guess what....

Too bad we didn't get any good shots of them...

So, apparently Loki has hijacked this flick. Went to buy a copy for my bro. in law this morning and WalMart had no copies, not even the old standby DVD. Went to Best Buy, they were all out of every format as well, wtf?

I hid them at both Walmart and Best Buy last night. They're in the automotive section at Walmart and in the computer department at Best Buy.

Your bro ain't getting ****.

I hid them at both Walmart and Best Buy last night. They're in the automotive section at Walmart and in the computer department at Best Buy.

Your bro ain't getting ****.

WalMart has an automotive section?

I think I'm being duped. :lol

This is a new direction in Disney releases, you can usually body surf the amount of DVD/BluRays they've released for a Marvel flick for months after release.

At 1st I thought the comedy was a bit too much, but.... Nah, it's ok, it's a good tone for comicbook movies.

It's Marvel, they have for all tastes, funny, serious, and even a bit darker with WS.

Back