Dragon's Dogma

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, if you have a DD save on your hard drive the game will give you all sorts of bonuses, including unlimited ferry stones, I believe. They've also dramatically improved the fast travel/portcrystal systems, though I'm not sure of the specifics.

Tha right there is all I needed to hear. I hated not being able to fast travel. I know the purists like to defend that omission, but it's just a pain in the a$$ to not have it.

Tha right there is all I needed to hear. I hated not being able to fast travel. I know the purists like to defend that omission, but it's just a pain in the a$$ to not have it.

Same here...love the option to explore but on MY schedule...not what the game predetermins...may pick this up as I loved the game and its been awhile

Anyone know if Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen on 360 Games with Gold is the full version ?
It's discounted to $14.50 but I'd like the full game that comes on the disc version.

Finally got this game, wanted to play this for the longest time.
People who've played this know that early on you are asked to create a "pawn".
A loyal companion who travels with you and fights by your side.
Well who better than Tyrion Lannister?
Tried to get him as close to Peter Dinklage as the limited games creation tools would allow.
He is a dwarf mage which seemed to make more sense given his physical limitations (i.e. fighter or rogue class)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
Back