Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

It sure would make a cool displaycase for SS OT figures.

Okay I will just add to the pile saying great sculpt for the commander. Troopers and gunners look terrific as well.

as for the console............lets create this instead.........
f04b4af7bb8c831a31151db185747258.jpg

come on...........you know you want to..............:hi5:

Any word son squid head enuad?

He is still planned & in preliminary development…a little more closer to being completed than the last time you asked about him.Between juggling several other projects, real life distractions & lack of free time from those distractions, he's getting there.
Sculpting has long since been done, there are few molds left to be made….non clothing outfit parts are in progress of being made. His outfit itself is still in the prototyping phase & slightly stalled. My mom is helping me with it but has her distractions as well(latter stages of moving, recovering from surgery,etc).
The project is still moving forward non the less.

He is still planned & in preliminary development…a little more closer to being completed than the last time you asked about him.Between juggling several other projects, real life distractions & lack of free time from those distractions, he's getting there.
Sculpting has long since been done, there are few molds left to be made….non clothing outfit parts are in progress of being made. His outfit itself is still in the prototyping phase & slightly stalled. My mom is helping me with it but has her distractions as well(latter stages of moving, recovering from surgery,etc).
The project is still moving forward non the less.

Now that is some great news! Hope your Mom is Ok, Duane.

Sent from my GT-P1000R using Tapatalk 2

Good to hear Duane. Been great. Have been super busy focusing on work and the 501st. . .so my hobbying has drifted in that direction a bit (trooping as a Gamorrean these days though - lots of fin to build and insane to wear!). I finally have our garrison in a spot to start tackling the cantina and Jabba's palace so that is cool (we should have a Ree Yees, Weequay, Momaw Nadon, Ponda Baba, maybe even Rystall and even Jabba himself in the next year or two). When I joined them several years ago the only alien they had was a Tusken. . .we've come a long way! Anyhow sorry to hijack the thread - back to the brilliance that is created here ;)
Any more Quarren teaser progress pics? :D

Sent from my GT-P1000R using Tapatalk 2

Looking great Duane :)
Did I spot a Gotal WIP on your photobucket as well? Wow! Fun times ahead!

Those were awesome pics when I saw them last year. :D Lets get to it my man!!

Seriously dude, those are brilliant. Looking forward to adding them to my shelves when the time comes.

As promised, two more cantina scumbags added to the roster.
Here's my 1/6 interpretations of Boshek & Reegesk.:)

Back