Besides Detolf, What other cases are there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is pretty close:

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Modern-Contemporary-Cabinet-Cappuccino-Bottom/dp/B000IN9BRC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310769142&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Modern Contemporary Glass Curio Cabinet with Cappuccino Top and Bottom: Home & Garden[/ame]

Much more expensive and the dimensions aren't identical.

I love the Expedit. I own it in black and I like how sturdy the top is for my PF's. I have 4 Pf's and my Buffy Throne across the top. I have my Black Cat lsb in one of the squares and my Tick statue, too. I would have liked to put my Lord of Darkness LSB on it, but his horns are too long. Oh well. I really only get great use out of the top because I collect mostly PF's.

But the top of that shelf, for anyone who wants to load it up, is excellent. Thick wood that can easily hold and doesn't buckle the wood below.

Besta is my next move as I have way too many items coming and I just need more shelves. I have no where to put them and I have had to box up 2 pf's and my lod bust. It's sad.

Is anyone using Expedit with 1/6th figures? How do they fit?

Does anyone have a shot with the Ikea Expedit with one figure per square...I looked in the store and I don't think that 1/6 figures will fit with their stands? Any info or pics guys?

My folks have an Expedit. Measured the cubes one day for kicks, they are 30 cm / 12 inch high. So unless you pose all your figures crouching, I don't recommend it.

Expedits are perfect if you house your comics in the small boxes though. I don't have a huge collection so (2) 8 shelf Expedits work great for me. Nice and organized.

Or I guess it is now the Klaxxa or something like that....no longer the Expedit...but aren't the openings only 12" high...a Hot Toys / Sideshow figure may not fit inside the squares...

Back