HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 minutes, now!! Lol.

But seriously, haven't been this excited for a series opener since Breaking Bad 5B. Spent half of last night just watching clips from the last three seasons on YouTube.

Good start!!!

I didn't know they re-casted the guy that played Daario. Just read up that the original guy left the show in favor of playing in a "Transporter" prequel? Really?

Good start!!!

I didn't know they re-casted the guy that played Daario. Just read up that the original guy left the show in favor of playing in a "Transporter" prequel? Really?

I'm guessing that isn't the entire truth. Last year there were a lot of complaints about the way he was portrayed. Something about the way the actor carried himself was just a bit.....sketchy.

Its weird though. The new guy they casted is so drastically different in his appearance and demeanor that he is basically a whole new character.

Another episode of talk with a bit of excitement near the end. The dialogue is great, but if I wanted to watch a bunch of British actors spouting witty lines I would watch the BBC channel.

I'm guessing that isn't the entire truth. Last year there were a lot of complaints about the way he was portrayed. Something about the way the actor carried himself was just a bit.....sketchy.

Its weird though. The new guy they casted is so drastically different in his appearance and demeanor that he is basically a whole new character.

What were the complaints about? How is Daario supposed to be portrayed according to the books?

I don't care about the books, but the other guy was perfect.

:exactly: Could not believe that was supposed to be the same guy. How can you make this show and **** up like that is beyond me. Stand by your choices and guns. Their was nothing wrong with the other guy, his personality was perfect. He had a lot of character.

No idea who Daario was or is now :yess:

Ok just looked him up. Yeah that's a shame. As others have said, might aswell be completely different character.

Yea dude, he was only in it quickly at the end of S3 but he made a mark. He had a lot of personality and killed his comrades the way he did, it was memorable. It's a shame. I liked how he talked about the thrill of getting a woman to want to **** you vs paying her to and how the whore liked him for that.

Back