Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    I rise, you fall
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: 12" Captain Action Marvel Costumes this Fall

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman1188 View Post
    What reviews? I haven't seen much negative stuff and they are the #1 collector seller @ TRU.

Thats the point to some degree though. These are affordable [ I don't see the Megolike though] unlike anything from HT, EB and other overpriced/more expensive figures like those.
    Never said anything about negative reviews but just my opinion about them after seeing pictures. But my mind may change after seeing them in person.

"I know what freedom is. I know what it feels like to fight for it, and I know what it cost to have it." ~ Captain America

2. Fanboy Collectibles  160x600 Entertainment Earth 250x250-NFL
    Quote Originally Posted by ODBJBG View Post
    I have more pictures of the new sets and some details on the future of the line up at: http://www.infinitehollywood.com/201...-coverage.html

The folks behind the line are very passionate, so I hope they can work out any kinks that have happened and make it grow stronger.
    they should of done this-

"they were very tempted to do swappable heads"

then they would have less of a 'bobble head looking' syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by darkknight View Post
    After checking out some reviews of the marvel set I don't know if I want them now. But the costumes looks good for bashers.
    Never said anything about negative reviews but just my opinion about them after seeing pictures. But my mind may change after seeing them in person.
    Ok, I must've misread what you wrote.

Bugler, sound the advance

Raider Nation
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    picked up the Captain America outfit. I passed on Captain Action and Spiderman outfit. I liked the Captain Action but I can do without. I'll just put the outfit on my extra HT Narrow shoulders True Type. I have the headsculpt that came with the slim TT body. Maybe i'll do a mask less cap with that head. These are pretty neat. very nostalgic.

I rise, you fall
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by obi_dave_kenobi View Post
    picked up the Captain America outfit. I passed on Captain Action and Spiderman outfit. I liked the Captain Action but I can do without. I'll just put the outfit on my extra HT Narrow shoulders True Type. I have the headsculpt that came with the slim TT body. Maybe i'll do a mask less cap with that head. These are pretty neat. very nostalgic.
    Post picture after you put it together, interested on how it would look.

"I know what freedom is. I know what it feels like to fight for it, and I know what it cost to have it." ~ Captain America

I'm just living the dream
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by obi_dave_kenobi View Post
    Post picture after you put it together, interested on how it would look.

Yes. Please post some pictures. I am very curious.

______ of the underground
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    I just picked up the basic captain action from TRU. I will say that its a great improvement over the 90s version, I like the new head sculpt better and the body aswell. The accessories are meh, but the included comic is actually pretty good, and gives a good back story to captain action. Glad I picked it up, but I really want to get the spiderman set but TRU did'nt have any of accessorie sets

I grabbed a Captain Action at TRU last week but now I guess I'll need to get what...seven more to complete the Marvel figure line?

No problem.

BB
    "You're gonna need a bigger detolf."

Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzybean View Post
    I grabbed a Captain Action at TRU last week but now I guess I'll need to get what...seven more to complete the Marvel figure line?

No problem.

BB
    Toy Anxiety had two of the parts, boots and bow and arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by toylion View Post
    Toy Anxiety had two of the parts, boots and bow and arrows.
    No I mean I have to buy seven more of the Cap Action figures so I can display all eight of the Marvel characters.

BB
    "You're gonna need a bigger detolf."

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast