S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES I'm so glad to see Android 16's pictures he looks great instant buy, surprising he was next actually since he only got 1 vote in the poll (3 guesses on who)

I can only imagine the awkward looks some of you will get while strolling through the female toy isle & buying a 10-pack of small bird figurines at the store :lol

"excuse me, do you work here? These birds in this multi-pack here are too big"
"They're only 2 inches, sir."
"But I need something that's only like a centimeter or smaller god-damnit"

I can only imagine the awkward looks some of you will get while strolling through the female toy isle & buying a 10-pack of small bird figurines at the store :lol

"excuse me, do you work here? These birds in this multi-pack here are too big"
"They're only 2 inches, sir."
"But I need something that's only like a centimeter or smaller god-damnit"

yeah, funny thing is i already did a search for tiny birds and squirrels yesterday after seeing the photos, best i could find was an owl

Well after much debate I decided to collect the Figuarts Zero line. I don't have much interest in the regular figuarts line but these are really awesome!

Here's some close up's of the new 100% Frieza!

Great to see a pic of FiguartsZero Freiza, don't know if we've brought him up yet. I still need to get on the Zero line honestly, they're very cool. I just wis hthey were bigger

But boring, as you cant pose them IMO.

That said, I see that the Vegeta zero is heavily bootlegged and can be had for peanuts on ebay. Anybody here bought them?

Meh, im glad you like them but statues, especially the zeros, are a waste imo, there are plenty other, better statues out there.

Im with hydeous.

Oh all those cheap Vegeta Zeros are bootlegged? I was wondering why they could be had for $15-18 sihpped.

I have no interest in the Zero line. They look ok, but something about them looks off to me. When they try to make DBZ figs more detailed they don't look as good to me as the smooth simplicity of the regular figuarts line.

Well after much debate I decided to collect the Figuarts Zero line. I don't have much interest in the regular figuarts line but these are really awesome!

Here's some close up's of the new 100% Frieza!

Awesome to see the Figuarts Zero Line on here, AsuraSpike! They look pretty freaking sweet for display. I really like how you had Vegeta and Frieza. I can imagine Vegeta would loved to have killed Frieza as a Super Saiyan like that.

Angelo, SDCC Gohans almost all have that issue; arm pops out the socket when flexing the elbow joint. My second Gohans was so bad it wouldnt even pop back in, part of the reason I got rid of it.

Btw, if you want to get your own back on fake ebay sellers fluffing prices up report them! Its against ebays policy to artificially increase prices with fake accounts.

Do they really? Hm, that's quite upsetting but I'll be okay with it. I really only planned to display him against Perfect Cell and the left arm is damaged anyways.

Bought SDCC Vegeta today at Wizard World, there weren't many other Dragonball Z S.H. Figuarts at the convention which was disappointing. The guy said it was his last one, too. He's from California and has a booth in each convention and he said the San Jose convention, I believe, was the week after SDCC and they took most of his inventory.

The figure itself is pretty cool looking. I'm going to wait whether or not I want to open it.

Do they really? Hm, that's quite upsetting but I'll be okay with it. I really only planned to display him against Perfect Cell and the left arm is damaged anyways.

Yes, my Gohan's arm pops off almost every time I pose it. It has never just fallen out under it's own weight, but when manipulated it certainly does. Crumby problem but not as annoying as normal Vegeta's hips or Cell's torso.

there are figuarts zero bootlegs, there are even weirdly figma bootlegs with the same box as the original, i wonder why regular figuarts hasnt been bootleged(and passed as original)

Yeah, but remember the bootlegs are way lower quality than the original Bandai versions. I think the Figuarts Zeros stand up pretty good against anything Banpresto or others have done, I own a few scultures myself and the Zeros are just as good or better imo. Personally I find the basic Figuarts posed not to look very good most the time.

Awesome to see the Figuarts Zero Line on here, AsuraSpike! They look pretty freaking sweet for display. I really like how you had Vegeta and Frieza. I can imagine Vegeta would loved to have killed Frieza as a Super Saiyan like that.

I agree.

Yes, my Gohan's arm pops off almost every time I pose it. It has never just fallen out under it's own weight, but when manipulated it certainly does. Crumby problem but not as annoying as normal Vegeta's hips or Cell's torso.

That's a weird flaw in the figure. Especially since it should be the same figure as the regular Super Saiyan Gohan but just repainted, no?

there are figuarts zero bootlegs, there are even weirdly figma bootlegs with the same box as the original, i wonder why regular figuarts hasnt been bootleged(and passed as original)

I think Super Saiyan Vegeta has a few times. They'll post pictures of the regular Super Saiyan Vegeta, charge for regular price, and then send the Datong bootleg.

yeah, bbut i mean datong doesnt try to scam unsuspecting people, the box is in chinese for one, and i dont think it has the logos the originals have, while th efigma and zero bootlegs are lower quality goods in an almost exact box copy a to pass them off as genuine.

yeah, bbut i mean datong doesnt try to scam unsuspecting people, the box is in chinese for one, and i dont think it has the logos the originals have, while th efigma and zero bootlegs are lower quality goods in an almost exact box copy a to pass them off as genuine.

Ah, gotcha. Speaking of the Chinese Datong Vegeta, how are they legally able to release the figure?

Back