S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really want any bare chested figuarts. It's too hard to hide the ab articulation. The bare chested Nappa proto even looked silly. If they do Nappa, I want saiyan armor.

Android 16 - February 2015 !!

10639583_590915631017890_5717637742341365720_n.jpg

16's looking great, I love what he has so far. If he gets some slight effect parts for those arms, even better. Shows some nice attention to detail on Tamashi's part. If we could get Imperfect Cell, they'd look great together.

I don't really want any bare chested figuarts. It's too hard to hide the ab articulation. The bare chested Nappa proto even looked silly. If they do Nappa, I want saiyan armor.

super buu, kid buu, tien and gotenks would have to be show abs if they evber get released, so they better get good at it, besides i think only frieza cell and trunks have ab articulation, the rest of them seem to have only waist.

That's true^. I'm hung up on the image of the shirtless Nappa. I really didn't like it but I've also read tell that was really just a prototype. Buu certainly would and I think it would look better on an alien than it would on a human/saiyan. It's my one gripe with Broly. Gotenks would at least have the shoulder straps to hide that part and Tien... well personally I hope that Tien is a LOOOOOOONG way off.

They've probably improved a little but I know some of the Figuarts (probably both Vegetas from what I've noticed) don't have ab articulation. Frieza seems like he has it, but his joint is well hidden. And since Nappa was announced in 2012, it's likely the ab articulation has improved for the line overall.

Heres an interesting thought; if we were told we would only get one Namek Goku battle damaged, which would you all choose? Regular with blue shirt, ssj with Blue shirt, ssj with only parts of the blue shirt left or bare chest trousers ripped to shreds too? I think I would go with his bare chest one, thats always been his defining design on Namek for me, barring his non damaged gi of course :p

Exactly this. This was when he first transformed. For me, that's one of the biggest moments of the entire series and would love to have that as a figure.

So does Android 16 comes with three heads? I can't imagine you would be able to change the faces because then the lines would stand out.

That's true^. I'm hung up on the image of the shirtless Nappa. I really didn't like it but I've also read tell that was really just a prototype. Buu certainly would and I think it would look better on an alien than it would on a human/saiyan. It's my one gripe with Broly. Gotenks would at least have the shoulder straps to hide that part and Tien... well personally I hope that Tien is a LOOOOOOONG way off.

I heard that specific Nappa is in a drawer somewhere and there's no plan on actually producing it. I didn't care for the shirtless Nappa that much either. Saiyan armor Nappa is where it's at if/when they eventually release him.

Hey guys, thought I should bring this up again - theres no selling for Non Premium Freaks, that includes at the commerce section and also the discussion threads.

Please respect the rules set by the admin of the boards, thread have been cleaned. :wave

Hey guys, thought I should bring this up again - theres no selling for Non Premium Freaks, that includes at the commerce section and also the discussion threads.

Please respect the rules set by the admin of the boards, thread have been cleaned. :wave

Only 175mm (more or less like Cell) :( :

February shipping schedule (including tax) 2015 5,940 yen

Android No. 16 appeared from S.H.Figuarts!
Face parts that can be reproduced "cry face" "fine smile", "damaged face", etc., the various scenes included.
In addition, the arm portion can be removed.

Work appeared

Dragonball Z
The main content of the commodity

Body
• Each one replacement left and right wrist
· Three Replacement Parts Face
Main Products material

ABS, PVC
Product Size

Height approx 175mm (up to hair TOP)
Qualifying age

15 years old -
Remarks

※ The image is a prototype. May differ from the actual product.
※ There is a case to be changed without notice shipping date products and specifications. Please be forewarned.
※ There is according to circumstances in production, delivery date is subject to change. Please be forewarned.
※ There is only to prepare the number of this product. When it reaches the number of prepared, terminate the reception of orders early
I might be asked.
※ If you request a large number, there is a thing to change the delivery time, to carry out orders again.
※ There is a possibility of selling overseas this product.
Order receipt number

And up to 24 pieces per order

Okay 16 is awesome, I definitely feel like setting up a final flash display with him cell, vegeta, krillin and.... WE DONT HAVE ARMOURED TRUNKS YET.:lol

Seriously, yeah, his accessories do make him rock.

Only thing we miss..... Is a crushed head for cell....Small thing plastic wise, again, have to say it, bit cheap not to include it.

And he is supposed to be as high as cell. I'd rather they respect the downscaled relative size than have one scaled down figure and one correctly scaled.

I agree with Silrian, he looked fine at sdcc. Cells figure was actually quite tall, they just made him slim; #16 has bulk to go with it so he will look fine.

Back