S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When nappa gets release in like 1 to 2 years and saiyan saga vegeta is unfindable, what are they gonna do then? Advertise him with saiyan saga vegetal?

If that's how they roll at least do it like sideshow and be entirely open that these are a limited time buying window and that is it. Limited collectors items. Don't advertise them like hasbro action figures.

They'll sell them at cons for inflated prices, judging by Scouter Vegeta.

I'm a bit flared up in general today so apologies for spamming the board. But felt I had to speak my mind about this. If only in support of those fans left in the cold yet held a candle in front of every damn convention.

So im assuming for the next 12 months we are pretty much going to get, 17 next obvs, then broly in dec/jan, 16 will pribbably be around april and vegetto in june an by that point they hopefully show some new figures cuz i believe buu saga will be out at that point :)

I will for sure. Here's hoping the toes connect the same way.

I would swap the whole foot, not just the toes. Just get a blow dryer and heat up the lower part of the leg that the foot is plugged into for about 20-30 seconds and the whole foot should pop right out. Just heat the area up again on the figure that you're popping them into before trying to put them in.

If I had a SSJ Vegeta I would swap the feet. But I am getting 2 so I can have a SSJ2 Goku head stand in for now and have him in base form and SSJ(that is if they decide to give him a base head)

So im assuming for the next 12 months we are pretty much going to get, 17 next obvs, then broly in NOV/DEC(us), 16 will pribbably be JAN/FEB(us) and vegetto in june an by that point they hopefully show some new figures cuz i believe buu saga will be out at that point :)

fixed

I'm a bit flared up in general today so apologies for spamming the board. But felt I had to speak my mind about this. If only in support of those fans left in the cold yet held a candle in front of every damn convention.

no it's fun! i like making a fool out of myself. it's where i shine
but i believe batman is the real culprit here

BATVEG_zps4ab9b724.png

the more i look at it though, looks like he's having a beard of vegetas o_O

16 was listed as "In Production" like Vegito so I don't think that's the final release copy there. 16 could end up being taller if Broly's sales allow for it.
Branjita had a fuller height+proportions 'correction', but probably best not to post too much of his stuff on other forums.
I don't care if people share my pics here. Here are some of the ones I made today and yesterday. I look at this page every once in awhile, but I just scroll for pics lol.

brolyheightvsssgoku.jpg~original

vegitoedit.jpg~original

android16correctedproportions.jpg~original

btw, I am extremely bummed out about Shenron ;__; that thing was amazing, was really looking forward to having a fully-articulated Shenron hovering over all the other characters. I don't care how much it would cost, it would've been the crown jewel of the collection. Although the size looked like it would be at least 4 feet in length, which is a tad large for retail, but it's THE ETERNAL DRAGON he's supposed to be huge! All the other ones on the market, while some have great quality and detail, just don't do it justice in my eyes. Ugh, the more I think about it the more upset I get. Oh well... maybe if they ever decide to create a Great Ape for the MonsterArts line, that could raise the possibilities of revisiting Shenron, someday. For now, the 3' long custom I'm collaborating on will have to do! Photos coming soon...

I was thinking they can do a Build-A-Figure with Shenron. It would help lower tier characters achieve higher demand. I don't expect them to do it at all but it's a possibility.

No worries. I'm glad to hear somebody else's frustration that is similar to mine.

thnx for the photos! Yeah it's super-obvious Vegito was rushed just to show it off. His arm isn't even fully attached! :lol Can't wait to see what the final result will look like. 16's arms are a bit too long.

dat Brolio tho... I'm gonna need 2 Stage Act stands just to sustain him :gah:

I was thinking they can do a Build-A-Figure with Shenron. It would help lower tier characters achieve higher demand. I don't expect them to do it at all but it's a possibility.

Yeah I would even take that. You would think if they can do this without fault

Masked-RiderRyukiandDragreder.jpg

..then Shenron shouldn't be that much of an issue. But noooOOOooOOOoo

thnx for the photos! Yeah it's super-obvious Vegito was rushed just to show it off. His arm isn't even fully attached! :lol Can't wait to see what the final result will look like. 16's arms are a bit too long.

dat Brolio tho... I'm gonna need 2 Stage Act stands just to sustain him :gah:

The two stage act stands do seem like a great idea for Broly. I wish I had enough money to order a few of him so I can do a lot of different poses and then he can have a shelf on his own. He just looks amazing.

Yeah I would even take that. You would think if they can do this without fault

View attachment 122933

..then Shenron shouldn't be that much of an issue. But noooOOOooOOOoo

That's from Bandai? That's basically a red metallic Shenron.

@Bran good 16 edit, but makes it soooo sour considering Broly...

I still think they wanted to keep him a bit close to Cell. Which if true I to some degree do appreciate.

lol havent you guys read? they can make shenron they can make anything.... but it would cost them alot especially at the length they showed him wich is double if not tripple that size and they fear the market doesnt wanna spent that much money :lol

I would swap the whole foot, not just the toes. Just get a blow dryer and heat up the lower part of the leg that the foot is plugged into for about 20-30 seconds and the whole foot should pop right out. Just heat the area up again on the figure that you're popping them into before trying to put them in.

Good point. My brains fried from starting a new job. :slap

If they made Shenron this size, then I would still buy it, even if it's not as impressive as the prototype they showed off. But apparently Tamashii's logic is beyond our own

securedownload.jpg

I mean just imagine posing Goku & Shenron like this... get it together Tamashii sheesh!
41fefxOxkjL.jpg

perhaps PwnStar or Wolvie can show them these images & persuade them to at least CONSIDER it... :monkey3

Back