Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that the Burning Gigantic has better detail than the SP, but both are bad ass.

I also like these model kits:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
I'd love to see a nice resin kit of the 2014, there's so much texture in him that could really pop, I think that's part of why that German Blu Ray stands out so much from other collectibles.

Can't wait to see the Sideshow statue, hopefully at SDCC.

You should see some of Sakai's original sculpts in his Dream Book, he loves the millennium style he came up with but there's heavy '54 influence in all of them.

This should show you the height of the super premium.
638ca34a36c4eda7c50cdbceacdec424.jpg

The super premium is 2nd from the left.

great pic, thanks for sharing. You gotta finish the big-one!

Th Super-Premium is really friggin' big, however, it lacks definition and fine details i crave.

the 1 meter G is something else. It makes the Gigantic Burning G & Super Premium look like a mini-XPLUS figures :lol

According to tracking, I should be getting my Bandai 6" G14 and Muto today from HobbyLink! Still not sure if I'll hold onto them with NECA's 24" HTT out, but I'm stoked to see how they did.

Damn, he's a bit of a shortie, isn't he? Oddly enough, I think the other vinyls look better next to it but that might be because the designs and colors were more cartoony, thus translating better to 6" vinyl. An X-Plus 30cm or Sideshow statue really would be the best formats for the G14 design.

I guess we'll have to see. Mail hasn't come yet. Hopefully within the next hour.

Back