Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres my buffy repaint wearing angles leather jacket io got it from sideshow indy with alot of weathering and i also put her on a hot toys alice body and i really think shes a homerun now.

thanks buddy oh yeah i also have the whole season on dvd lol kind of a fast and wack ending but for its time a awsome show.

I never tire of seeing most collections on here for Buffy. Especially 12" because I know those are some I will never get rid of, ever. I can't part with the 6" either and I don't even have them out for viewing. They were some of my first buffy collectibles so I have an attachment.

Everyone has such an awesome Buffy Collection. Huge Buffy fan but sadly got no Buffy Collectibles. That needs to change ASAP.

heres my buffy repaint wearing angles leather jacket io got it from sideshow indy with alot of weathering and i also put her on a hot toys alice body and i really think shes a homerun now.

That Buffy looks great. How did you weather the jacket?

Everyone has such an awesome Buffy Collection. Huge Buffy fan but sadly got no Buffy Collectibles. That needs to change ASAP.

Same here, all I have is the first wave of the original action figures. I sold my vampire face Angel though. The new POP! figures should be nice collection starters :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I'll get around to posting a photo but I just added the Becoming Angel and Subway Spike to my small but honorable collection. :)

image.jpg My collection out for a dusting.

^^^ Nice collection. I never got into the 1/6th line, but looks really good. :rock

I could never not have the 1/6 figures. Honestly. They are so fantastic. There's just something about them. They may not be today's standard for high quality but they just have this certain, je ne sais quoi.

I could never not have the 1/6 figures. Honestly. They are so fantastic. There's just something about them. They may not be today's standard for high quality but they just have this certain, je ne sais quoi.

I agree but then again I'm such a Buffy whore that I'll collect anything with "Buffy" written on it.

I'm Buffy whipped! :whip

Back