Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Mine is still in the box, left it there after hearing about the cracked legs.
So, anyone else had this problem developed?

Mine is still in the box, left it there after hearing about the cracked legs.
So, anyone else had this problem developed?

Mine's been displayed for over a year, plus I've disassembled & moved him a few times and thankfully no issues.

Some guy on the other forums, a while ago, thinks he got a return. As he mentioned he noticed the crack as he was inspecting and setting it up in the first 10 mins of getting it.

Well I received this after many months of PO only to find that either it was a return or it has stress cracks from displaying it for 10 minutes while took pictures. I am more than upset about this in so many ways I dont even know where to start.

Not by a long shot. Maybe if you remove two shelves.

Not by a long shot. Maybe if you remove two shelves.

I was talking width and depth rather than height. Removing one shelf gives 30 inches in height, so i know he'll fit in height wise.

:)

Last edited:

I don't think you can fit DROM in a detolf. No way.

Well the size on the SS website says its 31 inches high and then 14" wide by 12" depth.

A detolf is 15" wide and 13" depth. Its also over 18 inches diagonally.

I just don't trust the SS website that 14x12 is the correct measurements. Can anyone measure for me?

Just got on a payment plan for this. Noticed it was in the last chance section and I've been super paranoid both this and Sauron would sell out on me and I really don't want to have to go the EBay route for these. Wish I could have waited until after Christmas to order but I'm still excited to get it.

Just got on a payment plan for this. Noticed it was in the last chance section and I've been super paranoid both this and Sauron would sell out on me and I really don't want to have to go the EBay route for these. Wish I could have waited until after Christmas to order but I'm still excited to get it.

Congrats! It's a stunning piece when displayed. :)

I get mine very soon......been on the fence since he came out

congrats guys. I'v been waiting for a good deal and was really hoping something would have came up during spook but nope

Yeah, it's a great statue, i'm pretty sure they sold more of these than sauron.

I also finally picked this guy up. I'm looking forward to getting him in hand! Looks to be a beast of a piece!

Hopefully no issues with the legs...

congrats guys. I'v been waiting for a good deal and was really hoping something would have came up during spook but nope

I was hoping for something during Sppok as well. I figured since it's an older release, a large box and from a franchise that doesn't seem too popular these days they would want to clear out the warehouse but I guess not. It's too late for the Dark Rider for me but hopefully Sauron gets a sale or extra rewards as we move closer to Christmas.

If anyone still needs this guy there is a steal on an EX at eBay right now, just $725 shipped. It won't last long at that price. I am tempted to get him for that low and display with my other one, but have too many statues for sale right now and no cash.

If anyone still needs this guy there is a steal on an EX at eBay right now, just $725 shipped. It won't last long at that price. I am tempted to get him for that low and display with my other one, but have too many statues for sale right now and no cash.
Everything is so cheap on US-ebay :/

Depressing

Back