NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully the next 1/6 figures are Ahsoka Tano, Shaak Ti, Luminari Unduli, Barriss Offee, Saesse Tinn, Count Dooku, Darth Revan, Starkiller, and a Stormtrooper.

Perhaps we'll get Ahsoka in Rex disguise or Shaak Ti in internal affairs investigation clone armor.

The only thing I liked about the PT were design issues. Clones, ships, Grevious (but not his character, he was lame but looked cool), some of the planets and Jedi. But the acting and story, blah, enough to turn me off mostly. But, again, some cool designs. It's why I buy things like proto Fett, the concepts leading up to the final are just as awesome. I hope SSC does a Proto Vader and "Starkiller" from McQuarries work.

EU is OK, but really gets too annoying for me. I read some of the stuff and think "If Jango was such a bad ass how'd he get his head cut off so fast?!" or "That Sith talisman thing sounds a lot like something else...oh yeah, Lord of the Rings, yeah it's just kind of that." The EU doesn't usually hold on to the fantasy with a sci fi backdrop I love and either gets TOO Sci Fi or too weird RPG level nerdery. Also, I like my limited world. I watch the OT and think "Oh man, who's that!?" but sometimes when I read their EU stories, blah, I don't like them anymore. I assume Droopy McCool was a feared blood thirsty maniac and only joined the band as a cover so not to be found, lying low, playing it cool until he decides to travel the galaxy ripping out peoples genitals and wearing them as masks.

Tag and Bink though, oh man, that was the best EU thing ever made.

Lots of stuff teased yet still no preorders. :dunno

I need to know I have a lock on Luke Pilot, TIE Pilot, Scout Trooper, and Threepio.

And I wonder how long will it takes for all the above releases to be ready for preorder.

As long as these are not out of the way yet, I guess we wouldn't be seeing any further announcements.

I believe Jango Fett can be considered the last POed figure in the line as it's expected to ship in june next year. As we usually have a 12 months gap on "all new figures" (ie not clones) in between PO and shipping. Next PO could be up anytime now.

Whenever someone mentions some odd-ball name like this, I have to hit Google to check if it even has anything to do with Star Wars. As I figured, it doesn't.

Whenever someone mentions some odd-ball name like this, I have to hit Google to check if it even has anything to do with Star Wars. As I figured, it doesn't.

I can never tell when you're joking...

Mother Talzin is from The Clone Wars which is canon. Therefore she has very much to do with Star Wars.

Mitth'raw'nuruodo however is not canon but I still consider him to also be a big part of Star Wars. Its all relative.

Listen, here's a simple rule for Star Wars, as well as your life... if you have to extend your interest in Star Wars beyond the movies, then you're spending way too much time on it.

SNAP. Excluding of course collectibles of those movies as they're not extensions, just representations of same. ;)

Words to live by. :clap

Listen, here's a simple rule for Star Wars, as well as your life... if you have to extend your interest in Star Wars beyond the movies, then you're spending way too much time on it.

Considering some of the books are better than some of the movies... not really.

Am I the only one hoping for a Mother Talzin somewhere down the road?

You're definitely not the only one. She was a cool villain on the show and has such a great visual design it would be a waste not to make her.

I'd love to see her come with her magicksaber.

Back