Eastbound & Down

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP Eastbound & Down! :(

No Season 5....

I'm only two episodes into S4, but I'm loving it so far. (I was happy with the way S3 ended, so I was skeptical coming into this season.) Glad to see that I'm wrong (as of yet.)

yeah there was never supposed to be a season 4, but they were talked into it $$$$$$$

I like S4 so far. I'll watch another episode tonight. This is definitely one of the most entertaining shows I've ever seen. I love Kenny eff'n Powers. :lol

I ended up watching the entire S4 today. Pure awesomeness. Perfect ending to the story. Love this show. :rock :rock :rock

Glad April and Kenny got back together, just as they should be.

I had the night to sleep on everything and what I really love about this show is how refreshing of a character Kenny is. He's the guy that you always wanted to be, but knew you shouldn't be. (And I use that loosely, but still.) He has no restrictions and says what he wants. My best friend was so much like him, same attitude and looked like him as well. He passed away unfortunately, but every time I see this show, I'm reminded of him. And just when I think I've got it bad, I watch this show to pick me up.

I'll really miss this show, but what a fitting end. I'll be revisiting this series quiet a bit, for many years.

Back