Darkness PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though I am a much bigger fan of the 1/6 scale I would pick PF.

Origins Kurgan in 1/4 scale :drool

Would be to amazing for words!

PF would be my choice.

PF would be kool no doubt but as 1:6 he can kick the ass of all your other figs. Image the photos... Instructing Luke in the ways of terror, decapitating House, drinking a beer with Spinal Tap! :rock

Plus he'd fit in with your other Highlander figs.

Finally he's here. 490 reporting in:

LordofDarknessSSPF09.jpg
]

Just wish no one messes up with this here at work

Last edited:
Hoping this is the primary LoD PF thread. How come it's not talked about anymore. One of the best PF's ever made imho. Just wanted to share this recent pic of mine for I've never seen anyone else pose the cape this way. Enjoy.

8630369484_6ef00b365e_h.jpg

Hoping this is the primary LoD PF thread. How come it's not talked about anymore. One of the best PF's ever made imho. Just wanted to share this recent pic of mine for I've never seen anyone else pose the cape this way. Enjoy.

8630369484_6ef00b365e_h.jpg

Its a lovely picture of the Lord Tabula! :hi5: Cape looks very elegantly posed. I've been meaning to post pic of mine as i've customised the crotch area. I tried to see if the gold plated crotch was indeed movie accurate but i couldnt see any pictures of this. Therefore i've covered the crotch in soft black fur like material and looks fantastic. I just didnt like the gold crotch look at all

Very nice draping of the cloak... I may have to steal that :lol

I think the main reason this PF isn't discussed is it came out quite a long time ago. Once things are long sold out they kind of drift to the back of the pack. But I agree, it's one of Sideshow's best PFs :rock

Had to move this one tonight because of a man-cave reorganization....still love my Darkness PF and the weight to him is reminiscent of the SS of days past when all the PF's had great weight to them.

That is all.

This is one of my favourite PF's I don't own. I remember in my early days of collecting figures stumbling across this & being blown away. Beautiful piece, I would love to see it in person. A true Grail

This is one of my favourite PF's I don't own. I remember in my early days of collecting figures stumbling across this & being blown away. Beautiful piece, I would love to see it in person. A true Grail

Maybe selling mine Steve. Mine is still brand new in box and undisplayed :(

In the same boat as you RagingBull!Always wanted to buy this PF but never got around to it in time.Regret never picking this up when i had the chance to so i'll have to admire it through PICS. from fellow freaks!^_^

Biggest mistake I made was trading this in for a SS 1:1 scale alien egg which just takes up space in my man cave. Even more annoying is the fact it was the exclusive with the unicorn horn. Sometimes I need to give myself a good slap

Hello necro post Batman!...

Have any of you tried fitting your Darkness PF in an Ikea Detolf?

This darkness causes the illumination level in the area to drop one step, from bright light to normal light, from normal light to dim light, or from dim light to darkness.

This is one of the very few pieces I haven't sold off over the years.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Not apologizing for the bump because I've got photos and this is the place for them. :rock

I'd been searching for the 1/2 bust for a while (doesn't seem like there are any without some sort of paint cracking :monkey2) and that search brought me to an expensive antique shop displaying the bust, the PCS 1/3... and the PF. Me, oh, my. The PF was never on my list until I saw it in person, then I had to hit the web for a deal. That deal was dropped off by UPS this week.

I won't deny that PCS has accurate teeth and far better clothes, but the poses and expressions on Sideshow's pieces are so arresting. I prefer my Darkness to be cocky, sultry, and laid-back and these old pieces absolutely nail that side of the character. Not to mention they have a fine art feel that I believe is absent from many modern statues. I think it's the body language and no-frills presentation.

My PF is not without its issues; there's a minor scratch on the base and his codpiece has a few chips to touch up, but the overall statue is so, well, "pretty" that I don't mind. I'll be among the first in line if Sideshow ever revisits Darkness. Setting aside the flaking issues of the LSB, they were on fire with this character.

Oh, and if anyone's looking to sell their 1/2 bust and it's not in terrible shape, do hit me up!

IMG_1328_small.jpg

IMG_1335_small.jpg

IMG_1340_small.jpg

Back