Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been smashed on the shin at full whack with a wooden hockey stick. Now that's the worst pain i've ever had in my life. I wanted to kill the little ***** that did it. :lol

I don't feel pain as this video of me during my CIA days demonstrates :rock this was me taking down a well known petty thief in the local area...

gif-swat-bo-duk-en-Saints-Row-865426.gif

:lol :lol :lol :rock

Last edited:
I just came across this thread and I've got to say this piece is amazing!!! Even though grimlock didn't get the screen time he deserved. It's amazing all the detail that has gone into it. I have a feeling he'll be up for pre-order around the time the bluray releases at the end of the month

I just came across this thread and I've got to say this piece is amazing!!! Even though grimlock didn't get the screen time he deserved. It's amazing all the detail that has gone into it. I have a feeling he'll be up for pre-order around the time the bluray releases at the end of the month

Yea, definitely agree he didn't get enough screen time plus I would like to have seen him in robot mode too :( As for PO date...still unsure although I thought they were going to announce the price tag yesterday :dunno

You can move better than RDJ Andy... Groovy baby :rotfl

That's right bro...you've seen me getting my groove on with the pole :exactly: i've got some killer moves :rock2

stripper-fail-2-o.gif

turned down a great offer for the Predator Cinemaquette to make way for Grimlock instead :rock

Nice one mate :hi5: Pred is great but there will be plenty more Preds. How many Grimlocks as good as this? Probably none. Now lets just hope this is $2k or better. :D

Superman cape and underwear all set yet? I want headlines news, crazy lunatic roaming around streets of. London in broad daylight with nothing but a red cape....

Back