Hot Toys: 1/6 scale Iron man mark III constructible version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penutbuttrbandt

Freaked Out
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-iron-man-mark-iii-construction-version-hot-toys-902244/

In the first Iron Man movie, Tony Stark is repairing the Mark III hanging from the ceiling with numerous cables and wires connected to the armor while working in his workshop. To let fans reenact this special scene, Hot Toys is delighted to present the 1/6th scale Mark III (Construction Version) Collectible as an addition to Diorama Series! It will be an excellent addition to completing your workshop diorama!
The collectible is specially crafted based on the image of the Mark III in the movie featuring fine sculpture, LED light-up functions, removable armor parts, metallic colored painting on the armor, and specially designed figure stage.
Iron Man fans don’t miss the chance to pre-order this special collectible.

Re: Iron man mark III constructible version

FSL.gif

No really a dollar. :lol

what? I seen something like this from someone else, Hot Toys are doing it too ?????

Well, I guess they had to find some other uses for the new Mk III. Instead of, like, say a battle damaged version.

what? I seen something like this from someone else, Hot Toys are doing it too ?????

Yeah, that's the 1/4 scale combo phone charger/statue by King Arts. It's up at BBTS: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=KGA10016&mode=retail

Thing is like $350 for 1/3 of a plastic Iron Man suit.

Literally selling half an Iron Man :rotfl

This would look really good with the Tony figure. I like all these upgrade kits, increase the display options of what you already have

Half a figure at almost half the price. I think it's cool for a dio set up. Would look great with the old mech test.

Half a figure at almost half the price. I think it's cool for a dio set up. Would look great with the old mech test.

Yeah it would look great with that :hi5:

hmm, I'm mildly interested in this, just to build up a Tony workshop. But this is not a necessity

exact reason I want it, will compliment them nicely

Great for a garage dio but I don't need it. This'll be one of those things that I might pick up with a coupon or gift card when I'm browsing SS's website at 2AM and have been drinking.

Back