1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: Mark 36 - Peacemaker (?)

Looks like a Scion stood up and started walking around.
The gears and workings look intricate, but the colors and shapes are just ....idk.

Haha...I own a Scion. Will take picture next to it, if I decide to buy it. :rotfl

Why does the screen time impact whether or not the armor should be made? Maybe I'm in the minority but I base my purchases on whether I like it or not as opposed to how much camera time it had.

Another Iron Man...
wowsers
Now, I will have 3 by next year (war machine mark 2, Mark 3 die cast, star boost) but this one is crazy!
Looks so chunky... where is Robocop!!!

Blue Steel,Striker and Hot Rod in the near future.

Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: Mark 36 - Peacemaker (?)

Scalpers already on it. I think it's hilarious. "Buy it! It's ULTRA RARE!" :lol
6b577d65f998188f4cfe32b093e154de.jpg

I don't think I'm going to order this. Something bugs me in the pics

I know what you mean. I think its the arms. When I see the whole figure it is super beefy but the arms are too skinny looking compared to the rest of him.

Pre ordered, looks great and makes that PI demo piece we have seen the last few months look like a Hasbro toy.

Pulled the trigger, $269 i can deal with

Its amazing how we're getting this in October. Maybe SSC learned a lesson last year with Midas and worked out a deal with HT to get the "summer exclusives" earlier

i don't see anything about it being exclusive to SS. Hence I'll wait for BBTS to preorder. Save me some Tax money

Back