Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is easily my best in show.
Just such a stuuning piece.

Court of the Dead (entire line) get's the coveted number 2 spot & Powergirl in at 3 :)

I know everyone is bonkers for Lobo but the character does nothing for me & as great as it is if I don't like the character it's not getting in the list ;)

Neil

I'm too indifferent towards Lobo. Cool piece, and Canale did a great job, but the character means nothing to me.

COTD looks awesome, and I love Newman's Cleopsis, which looks great. I thin Batgirl and Cleopsis are my two favorites.

I'm too indifferent towards Lobo. Cool piece, and Canale did a great job, but the character means nothing to me.

COTD looks awesome, and I love Newman's Cleopsis, which looks great. I thin Batgirl and Cleopsis are my two favorites.

I have never really been a fan of Lobo, he's always seemed like such a weird choice for the DC Universe but I admit the statue is awesome, the sculpt looks brilliant but just not ranked highly enough in what I like to conside being in my best list :)

I agree Cleopsis is fantastic the sculpt & detailing is unreal.
For me though Kier is the standout, she just has everything, fantastic pose, awesome detail & sexy in a creepy way ;) lol
I already have Queen on Order & will definitely add Kier as soon as she goes up as well, the rest of the line is going to be whether or not I can afford them, we are hoping to move soon so a lot of my disposable income will soon be going on higher home payments so means I will have the be VERY selective & with more od of the Bat Family a possibility I need to focus on them first (Robin & or Nightwing are hopefully the next announcements I'd like) & Court second.

Not to mention I quite fancy Power Girl as well if I can ;)

Neil

I haven't kept up too much on this thread, do we know when to expect a pre-order date?

Pre-order should be around September/October. She was literally just released, and they still have a few tweaks and and get approval. Then they still have to do the box, and create the styrofoam for safe shipping, and figure out the pricing. This is what they told me at SS booth. Also, when I asked them about if she'll come with a switch-out head, they didn't know, or they looked at each other in silence for a few moments before saying they didn't know as she was literally just released and they didn't see a switch out head.

There was a teaser artwork the day before on their website. She literally just got done.

Well first of all, I asked the question because I was genuinely curious if there had ever been one as I do not own one, nor have I seen one. Secondly, Jedisword does not need any help looking stupid all on his own :wink1:
Okay thanks for clarifying. Sorry m8 sometimes you just sorta come off as douchey. My bad

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Not a fan of Kier Chris?

Well, I like it. Would love to see a different portrait, though. I guess Cleopsis just catches my attention with the Egyptian theme. I always had a soft spot for that.
You've seen the unmasked portrait I'm assuming? Otherwise what sort of portrait did you have in mind. Cleopsis looks cool detail wise buy she looks sorta like a robot mummy to me (second favourite of the group BTW)

You've seen the unmasked portrait I'm assuming? Otherwise what sort of portrait did you have in mind. Cleopsis looks cool detail wise buy she looks sorta like a robot mummy to me (second favourite of the group BTW)

Nope, I haven't seen that yet. I'm sure it would make the piece more appealing to me, though. I love the pose of Kier.

tu7e2epa.jpg
e9yta9y3.jpg

Yeah, if that doesn't sell you I know know what will. Dayum did they knock it out of the park with her portrait. I foresee much swapping between masked and unmasked in my future.

Batgirl was my favorite DC PF. I am more likely going to get her, hope she comes with two head sculpts... I think a mask off sculpt would be cool like they did for HQ.

Holy ****. That's one epic facial sculpt, lol! I wish I had room for these COTD pieces.

That's a Mark Newman sculpt, aye? Looks like it.
Yup. Oh just get it, I'm sure you won't be sorry. Honestly I wasn't going to get anything till I saw HER and this was before I knew you could take the mask off. Love the skin tone the sculpt eveeything

Back